training camp and tix sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training camp and tix sales

Anyone been to Macombe? Im thinking of making the pilgramage this year but don't know when camp is. I want Kurt to sign my yearbook...finally...lol. And when are tix on sale?

training camp

I am going this year again as our family vacation. There are no ticket requirements to get in unless there is a game, and as of now it doesnt sound like there will be a scrimage this year as the Rams play in the preseason opener (hall of fame game)so your cost is minimal to watch practice. My understanding is there will only be a couple weeks the Rams will even be in Macomb this year so you need to plan ahead. If you want more information I can give you more you may e-mail me I will answer as much as I can.

Comment

thanks..how do i e mail you?!? lol

Comment

You may find that information in my profile under this post:-)

Comment

From Macomb

Ram camp is from July 25 - August 10. Only two weeks this year, what a bummer. If Kurt's as accommodating as he was last year, that autograph will be easy to get. There's no cost to get in and the city provides a free shuttle service from the hotels and all around town. Sorry, no scrimmages with other teams. They'll also be gone for a preseason game August 6th against Miami.

I hope you've made your plans already. We ran out of accommodations pretty quick, but then we had the Titans last year, so maybe it won't be as bad this year.

For more info, check out http://www.macomb.com or e-mail me at [email protected]

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hawks09
            Rams Training Camp
            by hawks09
            I read today that the Rams are considering UW-Whitewater for training camp. Well, since I attend UWW, I am beyond excited. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Does anyone know when they will make a decision? How seriously they are considering WW? The facilities here are top of the line, so if that is part of the decision, I don't see another school edging them.

Anyone have more info or know around when they will make an announcement? Thanks!
            -04-10-2008, 06:05 PM
          • MsWistRAM
            Rams Summer Training Camp 2002-Who's going?
            by MsWistRAM
            If anyone is planning on going to the Rams summer training camp here in Macomb, Illinois, please let me know. I know it's kinda early, but in terms of reservations and such, the earlier the better. I would also like to figure out if we could get some sort of rally going if enough people are planning to show up on the same day.

Training camp is slated for July 26 - August 14. Avoid the 9th-11th, they have a preseason game on the 10th against the Titans. No other plans have been made yet. There is more than likely a block party that will be planned for one of the weekends and they always schedule at least one night practice where they scrimmage under the lights at Hansen Field at Western Illinois Unversity.

For information about Macomb and Rams Camp, check out www.macomb.com or http://www.wiu.edu/Rams/. At the moment there isn't much there about this year's camp.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angryram:
            -04-06-2002, 07:00 AM
          • NJRAMFAN
            training camp dates?
            by NJRAMFAN
            any info on dates for summer training camp? also is earth city fan friendly for autograph seekers....driving from NJ!!:l
            -06-18-2007, 04:53 PM
          • eauclare
            Training camp in Oshkosh
            by eauclare
            Does anyone know the 2008 training camp dates. I have been calling hotels in Oshkosh, WI and they're all booked until August 4th. I guess there is a water show going on from late July until Aug.3rd.
            -04-08-2008, 11:53 AM
          • RamsFan4ever
            Training Camp
            by RamsFan4ever
            Anyone under 18 starting Training Camp Monday?

I'm starting Training Camp on Monday. And then i have Evaluations too. I have to do what the rookies had to do before getting drafted. Like 40 yard dash, vertical leap, board jump, pro shuttle, cone agility and a lot of more!

I dont have to worry about starting on Defence cause My Coach told me I already secured the MLB spot and Im the new Defence Team Captain!! I'm trying to Start at RB. It doesnt matter HB or FB. But Im fast.

So if you play football, what are your postions? Do you start at anyone of them? or What position your trying out for. And what are you going to do in Training Camp/Practices?
            -07-29-2006, 01:27 PM
          Working...
          X