2001 Rams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Rams

What the heck is going on,we've lost two that we could have won,and now we face the up and coming Falcons.A week or two ago I thought we had it all,but the last couple of games we seem to be falling apart.Kurt looks horrible and our special teams are the worst in the league.Turnovers are killing us,home field does'nt look like an advantage anymore.If play on this level continues we wont make the playoffs.WE should win this game against the Falcons,but who knows,it depends on what RAM team shows up,the focused one or the one thats too convinced and making comercials.I'm sorry to say that we are not the best team in the league,that goes to the Raiders,who I think will win it all,we are going to be lucky to be in the NFC championship game,and being a true blue RAMS fan it is hard for me to say this but the Whiners will win this division this year.I hope thats not the case but here we are again late in the season falling apart,instead of playing our best ball,we are losing focus.How do we turn this thing around?What do we need to do to get where we want to be?If and or when the rest of you read this,tell me what you think are my words too harsh or not harsh enough,tell me I want to know.Prediction this week RAMS 38 Falcons 17

Related Topics

Collapse

• ZiaRam
    Take it or leave it
    by ZiaRam
    Take it or leave it: The rams winning this Sunday against the CowGirls will salvage their season?
    If you like that state take it if not state leave it.

Before you read anything else we all knew this first half of the schedule at the begginning of the season was going to be murderous and our impressions have proven right. The team's we are going to start playing this last half will give us alot higher chances to start getting W's.

Ok I been thinking this the last week or so and have thought that this week will be our first win of the season. I was realistic last week and knew the defending champs were going to beat us but Dallas is perfect for a beat down and our first win since we are hungry for our first win. We played dam good against the Packers considering all things and our opponent and if that same intensity is there we will pick up a W in Dallas.

If and a big IF we do win then after NO we have 8 games we can realistcally win which at the very best and win out the rest of the year we will be 9-8. I'm thinking that we will lose one or two of those last 8 games and finish 7-9 or 8-8 And at the very least have a shot at the NFC West ONLY if we can be the Whiners twice.
    -10-17-2011, 02:22 PM
  • RamWraith
    Observation on the 'Tards
    by RamWraith
    OK, I know the Cardinals are not very talented, but I will say this. Green has them playing some inspiring football. I am not a big Denny fan, but you have to admit he has had success. He had the boys playing some pretty good fundamental football, with little mistakes. I really believe that Denny thought he could come away with a win by allowing the Rams to beat themselves. He thought if he played conservative and mistake free football eventually the Rams high risk style would beat themselves. A good plan in my book.

All in all, I do believe the 'Tards will be better this year and win some games. They still are lacking a lot of talent, but that will come. I am glad we were able to come out with a win. Bring on the Falcons!!
    -09-13-2004, 06:24 AM
  • Tony Soprano
    We are not good !
    by Tony Soprano
    I'm not over-reacting to one game, but look at this

San Fran - Basically a Sad team

Arizona - 1-3 has ONLY beaten San Fran

Tenn 1-3 - Bill Cowher said of their blowout against Tenn - they weren't much of a test.

Giants - Gave up 45 points last week and could've easily been over 50. Obviously, the Giants are better than the first 3.

We are in a very weak division, but that doesn't excite me because chances are the playoff teams will embarass us on National TV, if we get there.

-10-03-2005, 12:11 AM
  • RamWraith
    We are Ram Fans...right?
    by RamWraith
    WOW...where to start.

I know I love this team and when the chips get down I try to remember the magical season of 1999. I try to remember what it means to be a good fan and how I would I feel if I was in the players position under hostile attacks by "fans". I try to remember what is truly important in life and how so much of my being a fan is out of my control.

We all want this team so badly to be perfect. We all start the year with so many hopes and dreams, and it hurts like hell when them dreams get crushed. For me, each week is a new dream and when things like this happen in a season it is then I have to look ahead and hope for the best each week and not look so much at the past. For me win or lose I will always bleed Blue and Gold. No one will ever take that away from me. And no ones opinions will ever change that love.

There is always hope...it just is a different kind of hope as the season changes. It may no longer be that of the Super Bowl for that year, but maybe it is seeing a player break a record, or maybe it is a player growing into their position on the team. Or maybe it is a draft pick, or maybe it is knowing you have an opportunity to see the team you love in person. No matter what it is, you have to hang on to it. You must remember what exactly makes you a fan of this team. Is it purely based on a winning percentage or does it go deeper than that. True fans know the answer and they feel it deep inside. The reason we get so mad and look to blame anyone and point fingers across the street is because we truly love this team. We care so much it really hurts to fail. Our expectations coming into every season is to win them all. Truth be told...one team wins the game we all are hoping for. There will always be disappointments when you are a true fan. You will always have to face tests and adversity. We as fans will survive, even though it is painful we need to stand tall and be proud. We are Ram fanatics, win or lose. I haven't lost hope. Have you?
    -09-23-2007, 04:21 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    I'm going to say what we're all thinking, but don't want to say.
    by AvengerRam_old
    Its a given that the only acceptable outcome to this week's opener against the Whiners is a win. That much is beyond debate.

But I suspect that we're all thinking that this game needs to be a big win. Nobody is going to be happy with a 17-10 game. Nobody will jump for joy if the Rams win 20-17 on a last second field goal.

Dare I say - some will consider a win of that magnitude to be indicative of doom to come, rather than a reason to celebrate.

Its funny to say this, but I think that the preseason game against the Lions showed us what we really want and, perhaps, expect of this Ram team.

We want to see the team score more than 30.

We want to see the defense give up less than 20.

We want a BIG WIN!

Let's hope we get it.
    -09-08-2005, 02:51 PM
Working...
X