Whiner Game Attendance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiner Game Attendance

I get to make my annual pilgrimage to Ramdom this year when the Whiners come to town on Dec. 9th. What I need to know is should I pack for two climates or is it just going to be cold? Remember, I did live in St. Louis, but lately of Texas. 40 is cold. LOL

Also, will be in section 407, hope to see other Clan members while I am there.

:ram: :helmet: :lid::shield:

I hope the team is on more of an even keel than I am this week. Chomping at the bit to attend this game. Would love to meet a few Clansmen, I think we should get together before the biggest game of the year.

Ideas anyone?

Comment

I wont be there but a couple from London will be in my seats, why not say hello?

section 414 row KK seats 1 and 2

Comment

It is supposed to get chilly again by this weekend, so definitely take a coat, but remember, its in a dome. No worries there. No word of snow, yet!

Comment

Was supposed to go with my wife, but unforseen circumstances have come up. Wish I could be there -- would have been thrilled to tailgate with my favorite Rams fans. My tickets are available on e-bay if anyone is interested. I'll be there with you all in spirit. boo hoo:upset: :upset:

Comment

Working...
          X