jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jersey

Im looking for a duplicate jersey of the old ram uniforms,the white ones that they wore in super bowl XXXIV.Im looking for a number 13 KURT WARNER jersey.size XXL. can anyone tell me where i could purchase one.thank you very much

this post was moved to the correct forum

[Edited by RamDez on -12-04-2001 at 04:03 PM]

Related Topics

Collapse

• BEER
    Oldest jersey?
    by BEER
    What is your first and oldest jersey from the Rams...
    Mine is a Bettis jersey at the end of his rookie year. anyways, whats yours.
    -01-31-2008, 07:28 PM
  • DieHardRamsFan1381
    rams jerseys
    by DieHardRamsFan1381
    does anyone have any of these jerseys for sale

old kurt warner rams pro bowl jersey
    brandon chiller rams jersey
    torry holt jersey
    james laurenitis jersey
    chris long jersey

im looking around if you got them let me know and shoot me a price ive got money
    -02-21-2010, 10:20 AM
  • DieHardRamsFan1381
    wtb ram jerseys if u got ill buy um
    by DieHardRamsFan1381
    i looking for a couple imparticular. prefer home jerseys not a fan of the white.
    Kurt Warner Rams Pro Bowl jersey
    any James Laurnitus jerseys
    O J Atogwe jersey
    Chris Long jersey
    Leonard Little jersey
    Torry Holt jersey

pm me with price and if you got any other jerseys
    -04-04-2010, 09:40 PM
  • AlphaRam
    Rams Jerseys
    by AlphaRam
    After many years of buying various jerseys of Rams players, I find I have many in my closet that don't play for us anymore. I even have a Lawrence Phillips jersey - if you can believe that!

What is your take on buying jerseys of specific players? What makes you decide on what jersey to buy?

Personally, I have decided to only get great players from the past or jerseys that have my name on the back.
    -01-30-2010, 08:55 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Ordered my custom jersey!
    by AvengerRam_old
    Here's what it will look like:

Decided to go with #49 in honor of Rod Perry.

The reason(s)?

Well, the first time I played any kind of organized football, I was a CB and Rod Perry was the guy I pretended to be (and, of course, Perry was #49).

Also, in terms of "moments frozen in time," Rod Perry's near miss of the ball on Stallworth's TD in the Steelers Super Bowl is etched in my memory (in part, due to the famous SI cover). Despite the loss, my status as a proud Rams fan was set in stone after that season, and I've been looking for the Rams to "Avenge" that loss since (which they did, to an extent, in 1999).

The final reason is practical: NO CHANCE THAT MY JERSEY WILL BECOME OUTDATED (i.e. my Bruce and Holt jerseys!).

I'll be wearing the new jersey proudly on Opening Day!

Getting psyched!...
    -08-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Working...
X