Laughing In Reno....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laughing In Reno....

Talked to one of my buddy's who's dad is a big whiner fan. He was telling me his dad is hoping the Whiners will do the Bob and weave everytime they score.

God wouldnt that just piss you off beyond rational thought.

:angryram:

Just seeing the Whiners score will piss me off.

I'm still hoping the Rams cheerleaders do the Bob and Weave when we score!

Comment

Uhhh could be trouble...

The rams cheerleaders doing the B&W could mean only trouble for me with my girlfriend sitting there. I mean i get the standard pounding on the shoulder everytime those foxy ladies come on the screen. I'm afraid of how i might react if they do the B&W, it could be the beggining of my demise hehe

Comment

Uhhh could be trouble...

The rams cheerleaders doing the B&W could mean only trouble for me with my girlfriend sitting there. I mean i get the standard pounding on the shoulder everytime those foxy ladies come on the screen. I'm afraid of how i might react if they do the B&W, it could be the beggining of my demise hehe

Comment

What about this one ?

How about we beat the piss out of the goalpost everytime we score..Or maybe cheat the salary cap..or maybe get some mob connections...or...Well...I think you know what I'm getting at...:-D

Go Rams!

Go to Hell Forty-Niners(spit!,spit!)

Hoggfather

Comment

Too bad were not playing in their stadium. After a score, the players could all go piss on their logo!

Hey it beats doing a dance! And if you're gonna get fined anyway, why not.

:mask:

Comment

This is one instance....

where I would encourage stomping on the logo. I detest the Niners(spit!,spit!) and everything about them.

Go Rams!

Go to Hell Forty-Niners(spit!,spit!)

Hoggfather
              Last edited by Hoggfather; -12-05-2001, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Like i said...

Living in reno is a nightmare. Only san fran could be worse. Fricking whiner fans everywhere. God i hate them. Smug sons of *****es. If we lose sunday i may not come out of the house or answer the phone.

Comment