• RamDez
      Woooooooo Hooooooooooo
      by RamDez
      Rams Baby ......................
      -01-08-2005, 05:55 PM
    • MikeD
      Here we go, let's get psyched!!
      by MikeD
      Something I haven't seen a lot this season from the offense is them being extremely psyched up to get in the game and own the defense.

I'd love to see the offense overly pumped up for the game today! It's for the playoffs! I wish I was at the game today! ;) If anyone happens to be at the game, GET LOUD!!

I think our D shows this emotion constantly, maybe I'm not paying enough attention during the pre-game?

Go Rams! Let's do it!
      -01-02-2011, 12:46 PM
    • r8rh8rmike
      Here We Go: Rams Camp Begins With First Full-Squad Practice
      by r8rh8rmike
      Here we go: Rams camp begins with first full-squad practice

13 hours ago • By Jim Thomas [email protected] 314-340-8197

A year ago, Jeff Fisher made it crystal clear that he conceded nothing when it came to expectations for the Rams. In his mind if your goal is 10-6, that means you’re conceding six games.

The approach remains unchanged for 2013, but as Fisher begins his second training camp in St. Louis, he’s much more shortsighted. When asked if the playoffs were a realistic goal, he replied: “You know what? Our goal from this training camp is to get ready for the opener.”

Hey, it’s still July. The Rams are 6½ weeks from the Sept. 8 opener against Arizona and two weeks removed from even the preseason opener in Cleveland. Even so, it all begins today with a 3:30 p.m. full-squad practice at Rams Park. Admission is free and practice is open to the public.

“I’m really excited,” Fisher said. “I’ve been excited all offseason for this year’s team and the future of this team. These young guys, they’re talented. I think we’ve got a much faster team. We’ve got talent in some areas where we can really be competitive.”

Overall, it has been a placid offseason. The Rams haven’t had their defensive coordinator yanked out from under them as was the case last year with the Gregg Williams suspension. Fisher made only a couple of coaching staff changes. There was only one off-field incident, a DUI charge against cornerback Trumaine Johnson. All things considered, it was about as normal an offseason as one could expect. Almost abnormally normal.

But there are always bumps along the road. Fourth-round draft pick Barrett Jones, a center and guard, begins training camp on the non-football injury list as he completes rehab from a foot injury.

A couple of veterans, tight end Lance Kendricks (knee) and defensive tackle Jermelle Cudjo (foot) — as well as second-year safety Matt Daniels (knee) — begin camp on the active physically unable to perform, or PUP list, as they continue their recoveries from injury.

According to league and team sources, Cudjo may only miss a week or so of camp. However, Kendricks could miss a couple of preseason games, meaning it may be three weeks or so before he’s on the field.

On Wednesday, as the veterans reported and the team spent much of the day in meetings, the Rams released offensive guard Rokevious Watkins, a fifth-round draft pick in 2012. Once considered a potential starter, Watkins reported considerably overweight for the second season in a row.

So there are already are a couple of dents in the depth chart and a spot to fill on the 90-man roster. Such is the way of the world in the NFL. Everyone else has reported as expected, and everyone else passed conditioning tests and is in good shape.

There are no contract concerns. The Rams’ entire rookie...
      -07-25-2013, 12:26 PM
    • bruce4life
      I said lesssss go!!!!!!!!!!!!
      by bruce4life
      Damn i am so pumped for this game baby!!!!!!!!!!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
      -01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
    • RamDez
      Oh Baby!
      by RamDez
      Go Dem Rams!
      -09-30-2012, 01:57 PM
    Working...
    X