Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

Hi,

can somebody help me to get two tickets for the monday night game against Tampa Bay (26th of November)?
    We´re planning our trip to St. Louis and want to see the RAMS. The day the official sales starts is too late for our trip planning from Europe.

Thanks

Geert

I will check with the Rams and see if there are some left.

Give me a couple of days.

Comment

RamDez,

If there happen to be 4 tickets hanging around I wouldn't mind picking up two for my Wife & Me. I did miss the deadline and thought that I would have to hit someone up at the game. Sorry for hopping on the band wagon Geert but I didn't even think to ask someone one on this format. That was a good idea.

Thanks in advance,

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• THOLTFAN81
        Rams Season Tickets
        by THOLTFAN81
        I was bored today just browsing the internet and was just looking up Rams season tickets (I live in NJ). I saw that they were relatively cheap for the cost of tickets around here. Cost you an arm and a leg just for a soda and a hot dog at a giants/jets game like 14$ for the two. If i lived in the St Louis area i would definitely be an owner of season tickets regardless. Was just wondering how many of you on here are season ticket holders? I think next season I am going to be making a trip to a game.
        -02-12-2010, 07:23 PM
      • RamsFanSam
        Best place to get game tickets?
        by RamsFanSam
        Even after almost eating the steering wheel this past weekend, and Tawn being a little too close to kissing the windshield, we have decided to take in one more game this season. It looks like we are leaning towards the Dec. 20th game when the Texans come to St. Louis.

I'd be looking to get 5-7 tickets in the lower concourse (if possible). While I'm sure "Crazy Al" or "Deuce" (two downtown citizens I met Saturday night) could get me a good deal, I'm inclined to not trust them.

Suggestions?
        -09-28-2009, 03:35 PM
      • txramsfan
        Love DSL I GOT TIX
        by txramsfan
        Surfing the Rams site at 9:55 AM and saw that single game tix were going on sale in 5 minutes. Flying up from Austin for the 49er game, thanks to RoadRunner. Blues play Kings that Saturday too. St. Louis is STILL the best sports town in America.

Sign the Rooks and LETS GO RAMS!!!!
        -07-21-2001, 10:17 AM
      • BigGame
        I got tickets...
        by BigGame
        I got tickets this morning to the Bills-Rams contest on November 21st.

Anyone else planning on attending this game? If so, mabey we could do a little tailgating, as I'm sure the Rams fans will need to stick together in a usually hostile Ralph Wilson Stadium.

Unfortunatly, it looks like the Bills did well with season ticket sales, as even though I got my tickets officially 3 minutes after they went on sale, there was nothing available in the lower bowl.
        -07-17-2004, 05:41 PM
      • NFLTopGun
        Rams-Ravens tickets
        by NFLTopGun
        Hey Rams' fans. I have Rams-Ravens preseason tickets available for over 50% off the face value. Here's what I have:

Section 137, 12th row, 3 tickets. Face value is $99 each. Selling for $45 each.
        Section 125, 4th row, 3 tickets. Aisle seat. Face value is $77 each. Selling for $35 each.

I live in West County of STL, so I can meet. Or I can mail the tickets if you're out of state. I believe Rams has a website where I can transfer tickets to you if you prefer to do it that way. Let me know if interested.

You can contact me here or email me at [email protected].

GO RAMS!
        -08-15-2013, 05:48 AM
      Working...
      X