tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets

I hope somebody can help me.I live in PA.and would like to vacation in St Louis,obviously to catch a home game.I always see the the Rams when there close to me either in NY or Philly & Pitt,but it is my dream to see them in the TWdome,I've seen them in Anaheim and also been to the LA Coloseum.It would be nice to see them home against the 49rs because thats my wifes team,but any home game would be great.I am already going to the season opener in Philly,but the crowd really gets nasty.It would be really nice to see the boys in friendly enviroment.Anyone who could help please post or e-mail me,you may make a friend for life. thanx

Related Topics

Collapse

• sarmcl
    I come in peace.....
    by sarmcl
    Hello Rams fans

Some friends and I were thinking about coming to St Louis for the Browns game October 28th. I was hoping you could help me out.

Do you have any recommendations of hotels near the arena? I would prefer something within walking distance

Also--as far as tickets go. Does the team put single game tickets on sale? Or am I going to have to go through a scalper or Ebay.

Thanks in advance and good luck in the upcoming season
    -04-11-2007, 11:03 AM
  • RamFan_Til_I_Die
    What will it take to get RAMS fans to go to home games?
    by RamFan_Til_I_Die
    The team went 11-5 last season and made the playoffs. They just spanked the Faiders on the road. They are predicted by many to go to the Super Bowl this year.

Yet somehow tickets for tomorrow's home opener are selling for less than EIGHT DOLLARS on Stubhub! WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! If you look at every Rams home game, with the exception of the Packers game (which will be just like a Packers home game btw) the tickets for every game are selling for below face value.

I really don't get it. I understand tens of thousands of tickets were bought by investors, but they are reselling them for so cheap, if you live in L.A., why would you not go?

And if people won't go at these prices, what is going to happen when the face value of tickets more than doubles at the new stadium?
    -09-15-2018, 05:35 PM
  • Tony Banks
    Rams Season Tickets
    by Tony Banks
    I just paid off my season tickets for this season! Lets go Rams 2008!!!

:l:l:l
    -03-14-2008, 08:21 AM
  • RamFan_Til_I_Die
    Tickets for this Sunday are dirt cheap!
    by RamFan_Til_I_Die
    If you are a Rams fan living nearby don't let money stop you from going to the game. Tickets right now are as low as $6!!!! For the season opener!!!!! This has to be a record low for a franchise on Stubhub.

The Rams royally screwed up selling their tickets to thousands of people who never intended to go to one game and it blew up in their face. Both the Rams and the investors are getting screwed. Let their loss be your gain. Get some cheap tickets and come to the game.

-09-09-2017, 02:45 PM
  • Geert
    Tickets
    by Geert
    Hi,

can somebody help me to get two tickets for the monday night game against Tampa Bay (26th of November)?
    We´re planning our trip to St. Louis and want to see the RAMS. The day the official sales starts is too late for our trip planning from Europe.

Thanks

Geert
    -05-07-2001, 09:38 AM
Working...
X