fav players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fav players

My favorite players r on O bruce,he is the next jerry rice,catching passes from Kurt,no doubt some records will fall.On D Grant Wistrom,he plays with intesiyt and emotion,reminiscent of Fred Dryer and Jim Youhgblood.If he can spread that fire to our new D watchout.

I'm a sad man Joe I like seeing big O lineman and TE's blocking , my favourite O players are people like David Hill, Jackie Slater , Tom Newberry and nowadays Tom Nutten and Orlando Pace. Because without those guys doing their job Dickerson and the backs that followed wouldn't have got the yardage they did

Dod
    :helmet:
    GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

big line

dodram, I agree with your point,the guys in the trench make it all possiblr and dont get the notariety they deserve.Being a fan it is tough to pick favs,I just like seeing the boys play together as a whole unit.I feel this is the most complete team we have ever had yes even better than the 70s team that took the west 6 or 7 years straight.As you know it was tough being a fan in the 90s we were horrible,the only thing to look forward to was the draft and next season.I got ribbed so much,but my colors dont run,I always said there will be next year.My wife probably ribbed me the hardest,she's a 49rs fan,needless to say two sudays a year we did not get along.I kept telling her our day will come,and now I do all the ribbing,HOW SWEET IT IS.

Comment

yea Joe

the glory days have been a loooong time coming back. I think the present O line could be one of the greats but they need to run a few more years together before they match up to that line of the 80's that Dickerson, Bell and White had 1000 yd season's behind.

Dod

Comment

favorite players

I wanted to add someone to my favorite players list.Some of you may know this guy.He never actually played for the RAMS but did wear the uniform.Warren Beatty my all time favorite RAM.Ha HA lol!!!!

Comment

hahahaha .... good one joe, good one.

BEST FILM EVER (apart from the video of the SUPERBOWL) :rolleyes:

Comment

Hear Hear

Kudos on your comment on Grant Wistrom, JoeRamFan. I think he can and will spread that fire of his to the new defense. Repost your thoughts on him in the Defense section of this forum. I almost missed it and others may have too.

Comment

My favorite on O is Trent Green. Wait, update that, My favorite on the Chiefs' O is Trent Green.

Can't help liking Warner, not just because he throws a nice long bomb with decent accuracy and stays cool under pressure, but because he has his priorities straight and is an all-around nice guy.

Thereafter, Nutten shows a lot of grit. You need that up front.

Comment

Fav offensive player

I have two favorites-Marshall Faulk andKurt Warner,but on a team with so much offensive firepower it is hard to pick just a couple.I love Bruce and Holt and AZ as well. guitarboy51
                  ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

For me my fave player on has to be Marshall Faulk. I think he could not be replaced by anyone in the NFL at the moment and I think the offense as a whole needs him to take passes and do runs and make the whole O tick. Look what happened when he pulled out against carolina we fell to bits. OK we did plan to have him at the game and had little time to change game plan, but the point is proven no one on the roster could fill his boots in any way and our whole game plan would change without him.
                    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Rampower, You're probably right in making the argument for Marshall as the most valuable player but where would he be without those big linemen blasting holes for him, that's where the real fun is

Comment

Marshall Law

It worries me when a team puts that much on to one man's shoulders. I love Marshall, but they had better find a viable back up. Everyone says the Rams are done if Warner and Faulk go down. I'd rather not think so.

Comment

I would say that the Rams themselves know that if Faulk goes down, their superbowl hopes go out the window. That is why they are casting about looking for someone to share the load.
                          Everyone said Martz was a fool for drafting Canitate but mabe he was thinking ahead. This is canidates last chance to prove he can play in the NFL.

Also, with the Rams thinking about trading Holcombe, they may feel comfortable with their half backs.

__________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

While it is certainly true that Marshall is very important to the team and if he does go down our superbowl chances will suffer,but remember last year when he was pulled before the Carolina game?There we were without Faulk and Warner and the RAMs still scored enough points to win.If I remember correctly it was the defense that let the team down that day,as they did all season.This upcoming season our Rams appear to have alot more balance and our defense is much improved, so I think that takes a little pressure off Marshall and Kurt,but I also believe Marshall will be healthy this year.He is tough as nails and he is a workhorse.I am a little more worried about Kurt.THough he is tough also,those concussions are scary and I pray our line keeps him out of harms way.
                            ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Comment

valid points but you still have to remember that Marshall is one year older and look what that did to a Superbowl defence

At the end of the day, we need the run of luck on our side. If we end up with several key injuries then kiss the dirt.

I am clasified as A Slack Jawed Dribbler ..... so bring on the Superbowl :cool:

__________________________________________________________
                              Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Working...
                              X