I'm calm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm calm

You had me scared there for a while Dez but the forum looks great so I am now stable. Not sure about the new smilies there a little scary.

Re: I'm calm

I think the smilies are cool.The new colors are calming............

testing my little friend
    Last edited by psycho9985; -02-02-2006, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Re: I'm calm

LOL, there will be more smiles to come, I am just recovering after that bout of activity :bling:

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamFan©
        Very Nice
        by RamFan©
        This is a very nice forum Dez. You have done an incredible job with the color scheme. It's easy on the eyes to say the least. BUT DEZ! Shouldn't you be working on our defense? hehehe.
        Seriously though on my next mail out I will be sure that this forum is pointed out and linked. There is going to be many Rams Fans liking this place.
        It Reminds me of when I first Walked into the new Pac Bell Park (Yea I am a SF Giants fan) last year my first thought was "This is what a ball park should look like." My first impressions of this forum reminded me of that. Absolutely incredibly well done.
        Colors are awsome DEZ
        Dan
        -04-01-2001, 01:08 PM
      • MARTINmeetMATHIS
        Rams have edge on Jags
        by MARTINmeetMATHIS
        ...' message board and web page. your guys' is much nicer. ohhh, you didnt think i was talking about the game!?!...no but seriously, our forum looks pretty pale in comparison.
        -10-26-2005, 12:04 PM
      • RamWraith
        Dez is on it--Remain calm
        by RamWraith
        I have been in contact with Dez this morning. He is working on fixing the site. Things should be returning to normal in just a while. It is taking a little bit more time because the Hacks removed his RamDez name. Be patient!!! :frown:
        -04-01-2006, 05:37 AM
      • AvengerRam_old
        Where was Dez?
        by AvengerRam_old
        With new footage of the Loch Ness monster circulating throughout the media, I have only one question:

Where was Dez that day?

For those of you who don't know, Dez (much as Kramer once did in the East River), regularly swims the Loch to stay physically fit. In fact, its been rumored that he gets 17 nautical miles to the pint (18 if its stout), and can hit speeds of 20-25 knots following a haggis dinner (think Jet Ski).

Of course, his workouts are often interrupted by scientists and tourists -- what, with their constant gawking, photo-snapping, and attempts to capture him on sonar. Still, the crisp, cool, Loch waters give Dez his eternal youthful glow (he is, after all, 137 years old), so he tolerates the unwanted attention.

On an unrelated note, I wanted to say good-bye to you all, as I have this strange feeling I'm about to be banned from this site.
        -06-01-2007, 10:01 AM
      • RAMble On
        No smiles?
        by RAMble On
        Why are the smiles disabled in this forum?
        -12-11-2001, 10:59 AM
      Working...
      X