Realignment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realignment

Here is the link, I hope they go with plan 1a.

http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi...397_59,00.html

[Edited by RamDez on -20-05-2001 at 09:28 PM]

I'm cool with that plan as well.

PS, I fixed the link

Comment

Got it now. Ignore the above.

yea I like the idea of playing Arizona , twice each year :-)

:helmet:
      GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

If they go with that plan (1a),it would mean two less turf games (Atlanta and New Orleans) a year.
        Sorry and thanks (fixing the link)

Comment

Hey, no problems ;)

I was thinking the same with the grass. I here the Rams are looking at changing to the same turf as Seatle. That would be cool as I walked on that turf and boy was it soft.

Comment

The Seattle turf would be better except for the black stuff kicking up in their faces. Faulk found out first-hand how painful that can be. Better first find a way to glue it down. I don't want to see our guys sidelined by their own turf.

Comment

re:realignment

Well we know now which way the league is going.How does everybody feel about it.I think it's good,we will have the niners still,one of our best rivalries.Seattle could promise to be a good new rivalry for us,as far as two no four less turf games,good I beleive turf should go.It may be faster,but the guys get hurt alot more,the whole league should be playing on grass.Does anybody know how the season will be set up,my thought is two less division games,this could make post season runs more interesting.

Comment

We're going to miss the Saints. That's one rivalry that made watching that much more fun.

Comment

Yep

reckon the Saints rivalry was just developing into something worthwhile. But we still have the niners to beat and the games with the Seahawks should be a challenge, they seem to be a team on the up.

Reckon that if you're fast on turf then you're probably still fast on grass, like you say Joe there'll be less injuries on grass

[Edited by DODRAM on -05-06-2001 at 07:42 PM]
                  :helmet:
                  GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

I'm almost happy with this realignment.
                    The important thing was to preserve the whiners games. Arizona should be two soft games for at least another couple of years, but what concern me the most is Seattle.
                    They had a great draft and Holmgren is very good in creating winning teams from nothing.
                    We can expect very tough times in Seattle starting 2002.

Comment

2002 Seattle

Masi you may be right about that,but we will cross that bridge when we get to it.The focus should be on this season and getting the West title.Seattle will be tough but not invincable,Holmgren still has work to do there I believe they are still a few years away as far as being contenders for the West title.:cool:

Comment

Joe, we ARE focused on this season...
                        I'm countng ythe days from the start of the training camp
                        ___________________________________________________________
                        :clanram: Visit RAMSITALIA The first Rams fanzine in Italy :clanram:
                        ___________________________________________________________

Comment