If you could ask "ONE" Question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could ask "ONE" Question....

Clan if you could ask 'ONE' question to ANY ram through the ages ...what would it be and WHY??????

steve :helmet:
    "The breakfast Club":helmet:

Re: If you could ask "ONE" Question....

Thanks, Major!

Q. Eric [Dickerson], was it really that "hard" to remain with the Rams, 1987? :helmet:

W. Despite the big turnaround of players involved in the trade (Indianapolis, Buffalo), we could have had a few more successful seasons and at least another favoring shot at the playoffs with ED in the Rams backfield!

:1:

Comment

To Marshall Faulk: Are you REALLY 100%? Tell me about all the injuries you actually have and how old you actually feel... you keep saying that you feel 100% but clearly dropped off massively after the 2002 season.

Or I would just say anything to OP and whatever answer he gave would be cool because he's my hero.

OPIMH

Comment

To Isaac Bruce:

What is your bank account number?

Comment

I'd ask Leonard Little what really happened so I can prove to all my friends that he was innocent. i'm sick of people slandering Big LL. He was proven innocent. why can't everybody besides rams fans understand that?!

Comment

Question for Mad Mike: What really happened to sour your relationship with Kurt?

Comment

Arch: Does your girl-friend have a sister?
              The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

To Fred Dryer

Did You Ever Spend Any "ouality" Time With Stephanie Kramer Off The Set Of Hunter ?

Comment

Originally posted by HUbison
                  Arch: Does your girl-friend have a sister?
                  Combine my question with HU's and you could have a pretty nice weekend at a luxury beach resort somewhere.

Comment

To Torry Holt....

Do you REALLY need glasses or is that just a fashion statement?

Comment

To Flipper Anderson...

"How'd it feel running into that tunnel?"

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• laram0
                        Question for all you golfers.
                        by laram0
                        I've been advised to always wear 2 pair of pants on the golf course. Why?
                        -03-25-2009, 07:56 AM
                      • RamsFan16
                        Rams Players ask a Question... Where did it go?
                        by RamsFan16
                        What happen to that forum guys?
                        -04-16-2006, 05:03 PM
                      • thoey
                        Question on an Unordered Delivery
                        by thoey
                        Last week there was a knock at the door and when I opened it, there was FedEx with a Dell box for me to sign for. I knew that we had not ordered anything, so I verified the name and address and it was correct. I signed for it, and then looked at the shipping document. It was addressed to my wife at our home address. The last four of the Credit Card do not match any cards that we have. Contacted external family and no one sent a surprise gift.

Now, being a nice guy, I called Dell. Talked to "Peter". Finally got down to that they would have FedEx come out and return it to Dell and they would figure out the problem. Well, they were supposed to pick it up yesterday. No FedEx.
                        So, the question is, how long do I have to wait until I can just say thanks and start playing with my free toy?

Link goes to the laptop in question:

http://www1.us.dell.com/content/prod...nb_m170?c=us&c s=19&l=en&s=dhs
                        -03-21-2006, 10:50 AM
                      • r8rh8rmike
                        Question For Those Who Have Attended A Game This Year
                        by r8rh8rmike
                        Is the new bag policy a non-issue? I really thought it would be troublesome, but I have not heard about any problems what so ever. I'm curious because I'd like to be prepared to go early if need be.
                        -10-01-2013, 04:21 PM
                      • Anghellic
                        Question about Pasquerelli comments
                        by Anghellic
                        Len P. had written this in one of his articles:

"Behind all the glitz of the high-octane offense that marked Martz's tenure with the Rams, this has been a dysfunctional franchise, one fraught with infighting and influence-peddling and internecine bickering, and with considerable palace intrigue. There is a sense that everyone has his own agenda, that the various departments rarely work in concert, and that things are frayed at the seams. Someone has to restore order and functionality to the operation."

My question is, is this true? Or just more unfounded babbling on Pasquerelli's part? I haven't seen anything from the Rams to make me believe this at all, but I'm not really an "insider" so I don't know. I was wondering if maybe people in StL had heard more about it from local coverage or something - that's a pretty big accusation and just had me a little concerned, I'd appreciate any feedback and I apologize if this is already being discussed.
                        -01-03-2006, 01:32 PM
                      Working...
                      X