Clear All

• Just ordered a new toy

Check it out!

Re: Just ordered a new toy

Fast and furious.

Neatooo! Who makes it?

Comment

Its made by Fleer. I kind of collect these things. I already have a 2001 18 Wheeler and a Hummer from last year.

You can find it at the shop on NFL.com.

Comment

is that a real truck? where'd you get the cash for that?

Comment

Av, the cadillac escalade rams car is very very cool. I love anything that has the logo on it. Meanwhile, the mrs. will look great driving around in it.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

I could not find that at Nfl shop! But I found it here---http://www.switsport.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=655
            Last edited by ramavenger; -07-09-2005, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel
              Av, the cadillac escalade rams car is very very cool. I love anything that has the logo on it. Meanwhile, the mrs. will look great driving around in it.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
              GC - where can I get that Escalade, and is it the EXT or ESV?

Comment

I need that truck! I like that it's a FORD, it would look great on the dash of mine.

Comment

Sorry, I actually found it through cbssportsline.com. Here's the link:

http://mvp.com/sm-fleer-st-louis-ram...i-1837519.html

If you go to the NFL.com pro shop, though, they have the Rams stock car reduced to $24.95. It was a tough choice between the two, but I had to go with the Monster Truck.

Comment

Vegas, i am not sure which version of the escalade i have. if you watch ebay, thats the best way to get it. i buy all of my stuff on ebay, cheaper that way.

general counsel

Comment

I'd really like to see everyone's "toys", i.e. Rams memorabilia or souveniers. Maybe we could all post pics in the new "gallery" that Dez opened up for us?
                      temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                      RAMS!

Comment

Truck arrived today. Very cool. I think I'll buy a Patriots, Whiners and Cowboys car for it to crush!

Comment

Originally posted by AvengerRam
                          Its made by Fleer. I kind of collect these things. I already have a 2001 18 Wheeler and a Hummer from last year.

You can find it at the shop on NFL.com.
                          An 18 wheeler, a Hummer, and now a Monster Truck?!?!? Don't you know what you're doing to the environment?! Have you no shame, man?! :frown:

Oh, wait, they've all got Rams logos! Hey, those are cool! :up: :bow:
                          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Actually, they run on Purina Sheep Chow.

Comment

cool, how long have you been collecting? Avenger?

Comment