Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former Rams upset team won't wear classic blue and yellow uniforms

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Several of them.
    Okay, just checking.

    Comment


    • #32
      I think the GSOT uniforms were the best. That bright yellow was always a bit much for me. With HD tv being prevalent I think something a little more subdued would work better on tv. When I see blue and white I think Colts and I can't get past it.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by gap View Post

        By bitter fans, would you include those that are bitter about using the current uniform colors, or are only those that disagree with you bitter?

        I just reviewed the thread to make sure I remembered it correctly, and the bitterness and attitude started when someone responded to someone else that had the audacity to suggest the RAMS stay with the current colors. His post was not bitter, but only pointed to the fact that LA doesn't want the RAMS that were in STL the last 20+ years, but the RAMS from 1994. And if that being the case, why didn't LA just get another team (or a new franchise) use the colors from 1994. Maybe they could have swapped names with that new/different team instead of taking a team they didn't want.


        gap
        No one that I'm aware of has said that we want a change of the uniforms because we want to erase the memory of the past twenty years In St Louis. What we've said (repeatedly) is since the Rams are back in LA, they should return to the LA uniforms. How is that a rub against St Louis? BTW, I would good with blue and white as well, but I prefer the yellow and blue. You keep putting words in peoples mouths and you keep interpreting the return of the Rams to LA and an overwhelming request by the fans and former players that they return to LA in the LA Rams colors as a diss on Stl.

        Look, St Louis wanted to make the Rams their own by changing the LA uniforms, which they did because Madamn Ram continually dissed LA and went out of her way to say so on many occasions. During her stint as owner, she ignored the Rams past in LA at every turn. She failed to honor or praise former (LA) players and all that they had done in LA and went out of her way to say that winning the Superbowl was a direct result of moving to Missouri and proved her decision was just (which we all know was BS). She didn't need to say that at that moment, but she again went out of her way to snub LA and their fans. She was directly responsible for changing the colors to represent the St Louis Rams, which was her right and we all understood that. We didn't like it, but we accepted it. But now, they are once again the Los Angeles Rams and all that we ask is to return to the Los Angeles Rams uniforms that we ALL love. (and will be wearing on opening day)

        Your rant about LA getting a new team is hysterical. Trust me, we would have been more than happy for the Madamn to leave and take the '94 team with her while leaving the name and the colors here. We would GLADLY have accepted a new owner for the Los Angeles Rams. Hell, I would have personally bought her a one-way ticket to Missouri. SO, you'd now be celebrating the 21st year of the St Louis Stallions. Win-win.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post

          No one that I'm aware of has said that we want a change of the uniforms because we want to erase the memory of the past twenty years In St Louis. What we've said (repeatedly) is since the Rams are back in LA, they should return to the LA uniforms. How is that a rub against St Louis? BTW, I would good with blue and white as well, but I prefer the yellow and blue. You keep putting words in peoples mouths and you keep interpreting the return of the Rams to LA and an overwhelming request by the fans and former players that they return to LA in the LA Rams colors as a diss on Stl.
          Wrong again. I never put words in anyone's mouth. I never said anything about changing colors as dissing STL. Someone else didn't say that either. They made an analogy about buy a car and then totally changing it to look like another car as soon as they 'got it home'. Someone who is pro la got but hurt about that and started the attitude change.

          Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
          Look, St Louis wanted to make the Rams their own by changing the LA uniforms, which they did because Madamn Ram continually dissed LA and went out of her way to say so on many occasions. During her stint as owner, she ignored the Rams past in LA at every turn. She failed to honor or praise former (LA) players and all that they had done in LA and went out of her way to say that winning the Superbowl was a direct result of moving to Missouri and proved her decision was just (which we all know was BS). She didn't need to say that at that moment, but she again went out of her way to snub LA and their fans. She was directly responsible for changing the colors to represent the St Louis Rams, which was her right and we all understood that. We didn't like it, but we accepted it. But now, they are once again the Los Angeles Rams and all that we ask is to return to the Los Angeles Rams uniforms that we ALL love. (and will be wearing on opening day)
          Also wrong here. This was all Georgia. The STL fans wanted to keep the colors the same as the ones in which they just won the SB. I was at the RAMS event in the Galleria where they announced the new logo and colors, and it was not well received.

          Georgia's dissing was more about tagbut and his cronies in the LO that did everything they could to keep football out of STL and prevent her from move the team from a market that REJECTED the team.

          Have you ever heard of the Ring of Honor at the Dome? I guess not, as there definitely weren't any LA RAM Greats' names listed there... /SARCASM
          If there was any ignoring, it was the LA players that refused to embrace the STL fans and stayed away from STL like the plague. That was on the players, not Georgia


          Again, the SB thing was more of a dig at tagbut and had almost nothing to do with LA.

          Those colors are also STL colors, and a large percentage of STL fans wanted those colors back also. And the LA RAMS will have those colors again, after they have followed the rules for changing uniforms. My guess is they will wait until the new stadium is open. Or maybe after a couple years of losing, and the fans are staying away in droves, they change them to reignite the LA passion so they don't open the new stadium to a sea of the visiting team's fans.

          Originally posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
          Your rant about LA getting a new team is hysterical. Trust me, we would have been more than happy for the Madamn to leave and take the '94 team with her while leaving the name and the colors here. We would GLADLY have accepted a new owner for the Los Angeles Rams. Hell, I would have personally bought her a one-way ticket to Missouri. SO, you'd now be celebrating the 21st year of the St Louis Stallions. Win-win.
          That wasn't my rant, it was someone else's. I just referenced it as a comment that someone else made, which then caused people with bitterness and bad attitudes to change the tone of the thread.

          TBH, I really think this is what should have been done, just like what was done with the Browns/Ravens. But the league would have none of that, as they did not want the NFL in STL, and they shoe-horned a good team into a bad city that still has not supported the NFL the way STL did.


          gap

          Comment


          • #35
            And if that being the case, why didn't LA just get another team (or a new franchise) use the colors from 1994. Maybe they could have swapped names with that new/different team instead of taking a team they didn't want.
            Come on Gap really.... the team they did not want. We wanted them but some other city officials bought the owner off plain and simple.

            I came across this old article when the Rams left. Until I read it I never knew the length that the politicians went to, to lure the team away in the first place. I don't want to rehash it, it's over now. But looking back St Louis gave Georgia a ton! I never knew St Louis paid off the construction cost of Anaheim Stadium. The one thing that has always bothered me is it seems like St Louis fans have suffered from short term memory loss. I don't blame the fans in St Louis for the Rams leaving LA. But I do wonder how they can't see irony of the Rams moving back to LA. It's kind of like what comes around goes around.

            Look what the politician gave up... the fans in St Louis did not ask them to do but yet they had to know they did it.



            Rams Set To Announce St. Louis Move Today

            Daily News Wire Services

            Posted: January 17, 1995

            Nearly one-half century after paving the way for professional sports franchises in Los Angeles, the Rams are ready to take the money and run . . . all the way to Missouri.
            Officials in football-starved St. Louis have called a news conference for this afternoon to announce they have signed a deal that would reward the Rams, one of the losingest NFL teams in the '90s, with one of the most lucrative lease arrangements in sports.
            Rams owner Georgia Frontiere and club president John Shaw arrived in St. Louis Sunday night, met with members of the St. Louis negotiating team yesterday, and are expected to be in attendance for today's long-anticipated announcement.


            The next step for the Rams is seeking the approval of the move from other NFL owners at a vote likely to be called at the league meetings in mid-March.
            Among the perks St. Louis has offered to lure the Rams away:
            * A publicly financed, $260 million domed stadium scheduled to be completed in late October, for which the Rams will pay the modest lease of $250,000 per year.
            * A guaranteed sale of 85 percent of the stadium's luxury boxes and club seats, which could provide the Rams with $10 million in annual revenue, regardless of the quality of the product they put on the field.
            * A payoff of the $30 million to cover the Rams' outstanding bond debts for improvements made on Anaheim Stadium when the team moved there in 1980, a requirement under team's lease with Anaheim.
            FANS Inc., the group formed by St. Louis politicians to lure an NFL team to their city, has assured the Rams they would be able to play exhibition games and a small portion of their regular-season schedule in Busch Stadium while construction of the new stadium is completed.
            Tomorrow, FANS Inc. officials plan to launch a sales campaign for their personal seat licensing program, the plan they hope to use to raise approximately $60 million to cover the Rams' moving costs. The program calls for fans to pay a onetime fee of anywhere from $250 to $4,500 for the right to
            purchase season tickets.
            The Rams have reportedly asked FANS Inc. to sell at least 40,000 personal- seat licenses before the March NFL owners meetings, and have a right to rescind the deal with St. Louis if that goal isn't met.
            In anticipation of the announcement, the demand for Rams memorabilia in St. Louis is high.
            "I'm on pins and needles," said Gail Gargac, owner of Picturesque Graphics, whose company has been bombarded with orders for Rams T-shirts. ''But we can't do anything until after the official announcement is made."
            In an interview over the weekend with the Los Angeles Times, Frontiere, who was born in St. Louis, tried to convey the impression she and her organization have been the victims of a lack of fan support in Anaheim.
            "I was extremely worried about our financial situation," she said. "I wasn't selling my house, but we borrowed to our limit to try and keep the team alive and keep it in Anaheim. We've gone as far as we can go. I don't think if we had gone to the Super Bowl it would have made a difference. What could I do?"
            Members of the Save the Rams task force, a group of business and political leaders trying to keep the Rams in Orange County, argue that Frontiere could have done plenty, starting with a better effort to embrace the community the Rams have called home since 1980.
            "The Rams, with the attitude and the way they've operated in Southern California, are not going to be successful in Anaheim," said Jack Lindquist, retired Disneyland president and an active member of Save the Rams. "They're not going to be successful in St. Louis, or anywhere else."
            Another prominent member, Wayne Wedin, said Save the Rams representatives will be in contact with the NFL office in upcoming weeks to request an opportunity to present their case to league owners, and enlist the aid of elected officials.
            Preceding the move, the Rams hired Steve Ortmayer as vice president of football operations. Ortmayer, 50, has served in football operations and as the special teams coach for the Los Angeles Raiders since 1990. He has been involved in the NFL for 20 years in coaching, scouting, drafting and administrative positions.




            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Rambos View Post

              Come on Gap really.... the team they did not want. We wanted them but some other city officials bought the owner off plain and simple.

              I came across this old article when the Rams left. Until I read it I never knew the length that the politicians went to, to lure the team away in the first place. I don't want to rehash it, it's over now. But looking back St Louis gave Georgia a ton! I never knew St Louis paid off the construction cost of Anaheim Stadium. The one thing that has always bothered me is it seems like St Louis fans have suffered from short term memory loss. I don't blame the fans in St Louis for the Rams leaving LA. But I do wonder how they can't see irony of the Rams moving back to LA. It's kind of like what comes around goes around.

              Look what the politician gave up... the fans in St Louis did not ask them to do but yet they had to know they did it.

              Good find. It definitely can be said that Daryl and Daryl must have been a part of the STL commission that signed that agreement. Talk about stupid.


              gap

              Comment


              • #37
                So... we all agree that they should go back to the royal blue and yellow scheme, right?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by RamFanEsq View Post
                  So... we all agree that they should go back to the royal blue and yellow scheme, right?
                  LOL. Yes. Yes we do.
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Just listened to an interview from a few days ago with Kevin Demoff on the Mason & Ireland radio show, and the topic of uniforms was front and center. Demoff said he knows the fans frustrations, but once again said NFL rules prohibit making any changes to the current uniform. He reiterated that the blue and yellow throwbacks will be worn twice at home, and added that for 2019, the uniform will be completely redesigned, keeping the horns, keeping some elements, tweaking the colors, and making them look more modern. He then made some very interesting comments, saying they "get it" that Rams fans don't like the "navy look", and that the team is "looking at other ways with the NFL to kind of tweak where we are now, to consider some different options and really bring, you know, get away from the navy uniforms the way our fans would like", whatever that means. I'm not sure how you do that without being able to make any uniform changes, but I guess we'll see.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                      Just listened to an interview from a few days ago with Kevin Demoff on the Mason & Ireland radio show, and the topic of uniforms was front and center. Demoff said he knows the fans frustrations, but once again said NFL rules prohibit making any changes to the current uniform. He reiterated that the blue and yellow throwbacks will be worn twice at home, and added that for 2019, the uniform will be completely redesigned, keeping the horns, keeping some elements, tweaking the colors, and making them look more modern. He then made some very interesting comments, saying they "get it" that Rams fans don't like the "navy look", and that the team is "looking at other ways with the NFL to kind of tweak where we are now, to consider some different options and really bring, you know, get away from the navy uniforms the way our fans would like", whatever that means. I'm not sure how you do that without being able to make any uniform changes, but I guess we'll see.
                      I firmly believe that the Rams will continue to wear the Navy blue and ugly gold unis up through training camp and probably pre season. However,when they roll out of the tunnel for game 1 in LA they will "surprise" the fans with the "throwbacks" and wear them throughout the season at home. It's perfect for TV. The Rams know it, the NFL knows it. The fans will get what they want. Game 1 in LA will be "show time" and the TV stations, the NFL, and the Rams will not screw it up.

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by RamFanEsq View Post
                        So... we all agree that they should go back to the royal blue and yellow scheme, right?
                        Yes, once the registration and year delay that the rules require are met. As much as I like them better, we have to follow rules or we will earn the cheatriot banner.


                        gap

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                          Just listened to an interview from a few days ago with Kevin Demoff on the Mason & Ireland radio show, and the topic of uniforms was front and center. Demoff said he knows the fans frustrations, but once again said NFL rules prohibit making any changes to the current uniform. He reiterated that the blue and yellow throwbacks will be worn twice at home, and added that for 2019, the uniform will be completely redesigned, keeping the horns, keeping some elements, tweaking the colors, and making them look more modern. He then made some very interesting comments, saying they "get it" that Rams fans don't like the "navy look", and that the team is "looking at other ways with the NFL to kind of tweak where we are now, to consider some different options and really bring, you know, get away from the navy uniforms the way our fans would like", whatever that means. I'm not sure how you do that without being able to make any uniform changes, but I guess we'll see.
                          How about various versions of the 'away' uniform when not wearing the throwbacks? That is my preferred uniform in the current colors.


                          gap

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by gap View Post
                            How about various versions of the 'away' uniform when not wearing the throwbacks?
                            Who knows what they're trying to do. or will be able to do, but the fact that Demoff is discussing working with the NFL on "tweaking" what they have "now", sure makes it sound like something is in the works.



                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

                              Who knows what they're trying to do. or will be able to do, but the fact that Demoff is discussing working with the NFL on "tweaking" what they have "now", sure makes it sound like something is in the works.


                              Exactly. At first it was "we're bound by the NFL because the rules say we can't "change" uniforms for two years." Now, they're "working something with the NFL." Working something with the NFL? Gee, I wonder what that could be? The Rams will not be breaking or violating ANY rules if they wear the throwbacks at every home game. It is not a new uniform. It is already being worn for two games a year. Besides, circumstances this year are a little "different" with the relocation back to LA and the NFL will recognize that and market that. The NFL has that uniform rule to prevent the crap that's going on in the college ranks, with teams like Oregon. The NFL wants to see the design, approve the design, market the design and make money on the design.

                              What Rams uniform is making money (finally), for the Rams and the NFL right now?

                              You have ONE guess, and I'll give you a hint.

                              ...it isn't navy blue and Georgia gold.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by gap View Post

                                Yes, once the registration and year delay that the rules require are met. As much as I like them better, we have to follow rules or we will earn the cheatriot banner.


                                gap
                                So you're saying that asking for and getting the approval to wear a "throwback" uni all year instead of just two games is the same as filming opposing teams practices and deflating balls for a decisive on the field advantage?


                                ..really?
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

                                Comment

                                Related Topics

                                Collapse

                                • r8rh8rmike
                                  Rams, fans stuck with bad uniforms for at least one more season
                                  by r8rh8rmike
                                  Rams, fans stuck with bad uniforms for at least one more season

                                  May 3, 2018
                                  Alden GonzalezESPN Staff Writer​​​​​​​

                                  LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Rams have the team, guided by the coach, while playing in the city -- but they still don't have the uniforms.

                                  The Jacksonville Jaguars, Miami Dolphins and Tennessee Titans have all unveiled new uniforms this offseason, but the Rams' look has remained status quo -- a clunky concoction of what remains from St. Louis and what might lie ahead in Los Angeles.

                                  Jerseys are a big deal, here and everywhere. And in L.A., Rams fans are really only satisfied with the laundry during those rare times when their team wears throwback, blue-and-yellow uniforms, a nod to the prior stint in L.A. that has proven to be far easier on the eyes. On other weeks, the Rams simply don't match. Their jerseys have gold, but their pants and helmets do not. It looks off, and it's even worse when they're forced to switch from white to blue jerseys on the road.

                                  The Rams know this, and, well, they're working on it. But it takes time, and there isn't a whole lot they can do about it now. Fans will have to stomach the current incarnation of uniforms for at least one more season. The Rams might announce more details about this process at some point this summer. In the meantime, here are answers to some questions about a topic that continues to seem pressing in this market.

                                  When are the new uniforms coming out?

                                  Either in 2019 or 2020. That has not been firmed up. The original plan was to roll them out in 2019, because that's when the new stadium was set to open. But then that stadium got delayed a year, and now the Rams are staring at two options with their new uniforms. They can unveil them as soon as possible, to quickly rid themselves of a uniform combination that clashes. Or they can wait to roll everything out in concert with the opening of an opulent new facility that they will share with the Los Angeles Chargers. A complete rebranding, if you will. The Rams see benefits with both options.

                                  Where are the Rams in their process?

                                  They are working with the NFL and with Nike, specifically going through branding exercises. That's how this typically works. Teams first define what they will stand for, basically, and sometimes rally behind a catch phrase ("Rise Up" by the Atlanta Falcons, for example). From that, the logo and the colors will sprout, uniforms and other apparel serving as the visual extension of it all. Everything remains on the table for the Rams, whether it's a tweak in the logo or a change in the color scheme. In L.A., fans are clamoring for an incorporation of blue and yellow. But blue and white might also be in the mix. It's hard to see the Rams venturing outside of that.

                                  Why didn't they just change them already?

                                  The Rams didn't begin the process of overhauling their uniforms until...
                                  -05-04-2018, 10:34 AM
                                • AvengerRam
                                  Rams want old school uniforms now - NFL says "no"
                                  by AvengerRam
                                  Rams want to wear blue and yellow uniforms more often, but NFL says no

                                  Posted by Michael David Smith on May 11, 2018, 9:51 AM EDT
                                  Getty Images

                                  Since the Rams moved back to Los Angeles, questions have raged about which uniforms they should wear: The blue and white of Merlin Olsen in the 1960s? The blue and yellow of Eric Dickerson in the 1980s? The blue and gold of the St. Louis years? Some combination?

                                  The Rams are working on a permanent answer, but in the meantime they’d like to wear the Dickerson-style throwbacks more. The NFL, however, has other ideas.

                                  Rams COO Kevin Demoff says the team has asked the NFL for permission to wear the blue and yellow throwbacks more often, but the NFL limited the Rams to wearing them twice last season. Demoff said he’s working on explaining to the league office that the fans would prefer those uniforms.

                                  “We have spent the year educating them on our fan base,” Demoff told the Los Angeles Times. “We forwarded them all of the fan complaints, the emails we get, so I think they’re well aware of our fans’ preferences.”

                                  Demoff said the Navy blue jerseys the Rams have worn aren’t anyone’s favorite.

                                  “It was always with the idea that we’d be able to revisit it during the offseason when there’s more time to plan,” he said. “Hopefully, they recognize the challenge we have and appreciate the connection the fan base has to the blue and yellow. If we can avoid wearing our Navy jerseys next year, we will.”

                                  It’s a bit odd that the NFL won’t let teams wear whatever uniforms they want, but it appears that the Rams still have some work to do to convince the league to let them wear those Dickerson-style uniforms on a full-time basis....
                                  -05-11-2018, 10:54 AM
                                • RAMFANRAIDERHATER
                                  Small victory on the uniforms today
                                  by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
                                  The NFL finally listened to the fans and will allow the Rams to wear the Blue and yellow uniforms for 5 home games this season. They'll wear the yellow "color rush" uniforms in Mexico, and the ugly white/gold/blue uniforms on the road and during the first two home games as well as the preseason. No more navy blue and gold jerseys. It was reported that the Rams sent all the letters and complaints directly to the NFL and said something like; "see what we're dealing with here?", "this is what the paying fans want". Small victory, but a victory nonetheless. The Rams will introduce the new designs in 2020 when the stadium opens. Now is we can just find a way to sign AD.
                                  -07-27-2018, 09:51 PM
                                • MauiRam
                                  Rams pondering uniform changes ..
                                  by MauiRam
                                  28 minutes ago • By Jim Thomas

                                  Rams executive Kevin Demoff says a change in both current uniform and throwback uniform for the team is possible, if not likely in the not too distant future.

                                  “I think at some time in the next five years, you’ll see a complete uniform _ throwback and current uniform _ (change),” Demoff said. “I’d be surprised if we didn’t have it.”

                                  Fans seem to be obsessed with uniforms, and the recent announcement that the team would wear its 1999 throwbacks against Tennessee and Tampa Bay this season sparked another round of discussion. Both about the current uniforms and which throwback to use.

                                  “Like everything else, you’re trying to elicit emotion from your fans, and our uniform colors seem to do that on a daily basis,” said Demoff, the Rams’ executive vice president of football operations. “There’s not a day that goes by that there’s not a uniform question or comment on the Internet.”

                                  Teams are allowed to wear throwback uniforms at two home games each year. Choosing the Tennessee (Nov. 3) and Tampa Bay (Dec. 22) games for the ’99 throwback uniforms was a natural, given the fact that the Rams defeated Tampa Bay in the NFC championship game and then beat Tennessee in Super Bowl XXXIV that season.

                                  “If you were looking for a throwback home ‘schedule,’ this was pretty obvious,” Demoff said. “Even we couldn’t (mess) this one up.”

                                  By league rules, once a team chooses a particular throwback style, it must wear the same uniform for at least five consecutive seasons. In the case of the ’99 throwbacks, the Rams started wearing them in 2009.

                                  “This is the fifth year,” Demoff said.

                                  But a lot of lead time is required in order to change throwbacks, and the deadline has passed to change the throwbacks for 2014.

                                  “So if we choose to wear throwbacks in ’14, we have to wear these current throwbacks as well; 2015 right now would be the first time we could change our throwback _ and we have to make the decision by the end of the year.”

                                  And Demoff doesn’t see that happening. If that’s the case, then 2016 becomes the first year the team could change throwbacks.

                                  “One of the things we’ve talked about is if we’re gonna overhaul the current uniform, doing that in conjunction with the throwback change,” Demoff said. “So basically you unveil all of your new uniforms at the same time rather than doing it piecemeal.

                                  “A lot of discussion, a lot of thought has to go into the brand. But the thing that will make people passionate about these uniforms would be winning. People will love the all-blue look if we just won a few more games in them.”

                                  Demoff and...
                                  -08-13-2013, 12:12 PM
                                • jjigga3000
                                  Uniform Change?
                                  by jjigga3000
                                  Since a lot of us have been somewhat touchy on the subject of relocating. Let's talk about a New Uniform. I personally have disliked the new colors ever since they came out with those uniforms. I would love to see the new uni's with the old colors with a optional blue and white uni. something like these. What say ye. Let's post ideas, better than talking about something we can't control....
                                  -01-15-2015, 10:10 AM
                                Working...
                                X