Rams FanFest 2016 this Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams FanFest 2016 this Saturday

2nd annual Rams FanFest is being held this weekend at the Prado Regional Park. I've copied a poster for the event. Lots of merchandise, food and beverages. This event has been held for years and is sponsored by local Rams booster clubs. It got so big two years ago that they had to move it to Prado last year for better control and proper permitting. Nothing but Rams fans for those interested. If you're looking for great "throwback" jerseys, hoodies and such that are not made by Nike, this is the place. I'll be going, hope to see some of you locals there....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Thanks RFRH. Wish I were there!

Comment

I'm going to stop in, how do I find you? Also which booster club are you in?
      "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
        I'm going to stop in, how do I find you? Also which booster club are you in?
        I'll be there. I signed on to the RWO, but belong to numerous "clubs" on Facebook including; Rams Club, Rams Group, Fearsome foursome, Rams fan 'til I die....

I'll be wearing an LA Rams away Jersey with my last name on it and the number 53. (gosh, I hope I can say that without hurting someone's feelings or crossing a line.... ;)

Comment

For those coming to this, it's awesome. Thousands already here. Bring lots of money, cuz if you want anything with Rams on it, it's here. Cars are still pouring in. Vince Ferragamo here, I'm hearing Dickerson may be here, a few other old Rams. I already broke my jersey rule and bought a Gurley blue and yellow away jersey. I figure it's good for at least the length of his first contract. (I usually don't buy jerseys with active players names on them). So Moonjoe, I'm not wearing my 53 jersey but my new Gurley away jersey.

Comment

Eric Dickerson, Leroy Irwin, Harold Jackson, Kyle Turley, Joe Sweet, Reggie Doss, Tony Zendajas were all there as promised. Meanwhile, in the South Bay, Gurley was doing a promo. Those of you locals who missed this, it was incredible. Next year, I'm setting up a tent and cabana and camping the night before. It was one big Ramily.

Comment

I was there RFRH and it was really cool! I didnt stay too long but I had a great time. I cruised through, got tacos, some Ram patches and even on of those hand painted "skulls". I also heard Dickerson speak as I was taking off. I'm going to get a campsite next year as well. Probably play golf at Prado early and kick back all do at the picnic.
              "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Did you guys take any pictures at the event? I'd be interested to see how things looked.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
                  Did you guys take any pictures at the event? I'd be interested to see how things looked.
                  Only took a couple of shots, nothing spectacular. Just with my phone. I was too caught up in the moment I guess. (about a 4-1/2 hour moment LOL) Took a selfie with my new jersey, tried to get one of ED but just too many people to get too close. Plenty of stuff online though on Facebook Rams Fans. Channel 2 was there as well. I tried to take a panoramic pic of one of the areas, but too many people moving I guess, so my iPhone kept turning the pano off. The tents, canopies covered a large area of the park, near the lake. Someone was filming with a drone, so I'm sure that will show up on Facebook soon...

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RAMFANRAIDERHATER
                    RamFest 2017 July 15
                    by RAMFANRAIDERHATER
                    To all of you that live in the area, RAMFEST 2017 will be held at Prado Regional Park (16700 Euclid Ave, Chino) on July 15th. Gates open at 10 am and it's just $10 to park. For those that did not go last year, it's numerous booster clubs getting together and celebrating the Rams in LA. There will be vendors selling Rams gear, food, and live music, etc.... It's just a sea of Rams colors and nothing but Rams fans getting together and having fun. There is overnight camping as well for those that wish to do that (if there are any spaces left available of course)

Last year, Eric Dickerson, Vince Ferragamo, Leroy Irvin and a few other ex-Rams were in attendance for autographs and pictures. It's also a great place to buy throwback jerseys (yellow and blue as well as blue and white). This event has been held for several years (formally called "bring back the LA Rams") but it got too big at former locations and moved to Prado Park last year to accommodate the bigger crowds. It is expected to be even bigger this year after drawing thousands last year.

So, if you can make it, it's great fun and a great place to buy Rams gear and meet fellow die-hard Rams fans.

Just passing on this to those that are interested in attending.
                    -06-20-2017, 11:17 AM
                  • Alec22
                    Cheap Rams Jerseys Websites
                    by Alec22
                    Anyone know of any cheap jersey sites (other than ebay) where i can get authentic rams jerseys for cheaper than the normal $200 etc.

Sites where you guys have bought from where its not fake logos etc.
                    -12-11-2010, 04:12 PM
                  • r8rh8rmike
                    Ezekiel Elliott Leads Rookie Jersey Sales, Goff 3rd Behind Wentz
                    by r8rh8rmike
                    No NFL rookie has sold more jerseys so far than Ezekiel Elliott

By Jared Dubin | Staff Writer
                    May 5, 2016 8:53 pm ET ​

He's No. 21 in your program, No. 4 in the 2016 NFL Draft and No. 1 among rookies in jersey sales through one week. That's running back Ezekiel Elliott of the Dallas Cowboys, folks.

Is this all that surprising? Not really. There's a reason they call the Cowboys "America's Team." If they don't have the largest fan base of any team in the NFL, it's pretty close. And when a team with a fan base of that size not only has a high draft pick, but uses it on an exciting skill position player, they're going to sell a lot of jerseys. (These are presumably full jerseys and not the kind that cut off just below the shoulder pads so everyone can see your abs.)

Elliott is followed on the rookie jerseys sales list by the No. 2 and then No. 1 picks in the 2016 draft. Division rival Carson Wentz, the future quarterback of the Philadelphia Eagles, is in second place for his No. 11 jersey. Jared Goff, the No. 1 pick and new QB of the Los Angeles Rams, saw his No. 16 uni sell the third-most among rookies during the first week of his career.

No word on whether Elliott's jersey sales have helped the Cowboys defense in any way....
                    -05-05-2016, 07:32 PM
                  • Ironmaidenram
                    **** Rivalry week, it's on!!!
                    by Ironmaidenram
                    I know our record doesn't show it, 2-9, but I don't care, I still freaking hate the *****, more than any franchise, in any sport, in America. While the odds don't look good for my RAMS, I still want the W. Yes sir, its officially on....last night I was at a christmas parade in our local town, here in the Central Valley of California, and there they were, out in full force, in full gear like cops ready to beat down the "occupy this-that" protesters, ***** fans. Everyone and their granny, including dogs. And there I was wearing my James Lauranitus Jersey #55. I got the evil eye from them, like a stranger riding into an old western town. So it's on *****, bring it, because this is one Rams fan, who doesn't back down....win or lose!!!! Go Rams Baby!!!:helmet::
                    -12-03-2011, 01:47 PM
                  • talkstoangels61
                    New Rams Fan Jersey's
                    by talkstoangels61
                    Just a thought but, it made sense to me years ago!.........Okay years ago when i first had my Ram Jersey made and numbered i had so many #'s to choose from so instead of getting 1 # or buying all of them i had #47 put on it! People always asked me why? So i told them that we as a team had 47 players on our Roster so instead of rooting for just 1 player i chose to root for all 47! So Dez, i know your watching.lol....whats everyone think here on the clan about getting some auth. jerseys made up for us that has 1-99 on it!...............That way it will always cover any player that will become a Ram or that has been a Ram Just thought i'd run this by everyone because i am going to do this myself but, If everyone would want to do this ,i thought iot would be a first of any team's fanbase to do it and it would send the right message to our players in that we support and love them all! It would be nice to be seen on tv as true RAM fans with all uf us wearing that 1-99 jerseys! John :16 would have company at Rams stadium it would be Rams 1-99 also added!
                    -08-10-2005, 08:28 AM
                  Working...
                  X