ClanRam 2016 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ClanRam 2016 Fantasy Football

It's that time of year again, guys! FANTASY FOOTBALL TIME!!

We will once again be using Yahoo as our home for ClanRam Fantasy Football. We will need a minimum of eight players, and if there is enough interest, we will run Blue and Gold leagues as we have done in the past.

Scoring Settings will be typical for Yahoo Leagues, but we are adding 1 point per reception this year.

The draft will be a live standard draft to take place on Sunday, September 4th @ 10pm EST. If you cannot make the draft, donít let that rule you out of the league! Set up your offline draft board and still participate!

If you would like to participate in this yearís Fantasy Football league, you will need to send me a private message here at the ClanRam. Be sure to include your e-mail address in your PM because thatís how I will be inviting you to the league! If you donít send me your e-mail, I will respond back asking for it, and we will be first come first serve for spots this year.

Any other questions, feel free to ask in this thread!
    [/URL]

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    It's that time of year again, guys! FANTASY FOOTBALL TIME!!

Scoring Settings will be typical for Yahoo Leagues, but we are adding 1 point per reception this year.

This may be of interest to me.
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Comment

Count me in for this year.....I have yet to win in the past.....Things are gonna change this year!!!!!

Comment

I am would love to play if there is room this season. I believe I played in 2011 or 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by bruce4life View Post
          I am would love to play if there is room this season. I believe I played in 2011 or 2012.
          Make sure you PM me your e-mail address!
          [/URL]

Comment

Invites have been sent to everyone who has sent me their e-mail address. There is still room!
            [/URL]

Comment

Five out of a minimum eight slots are full, keep those PMs coming!
              [/URL]

Comment

We need to fill two slots in order to be good to go, with room for more! Come on, people! Join up for some fantasy fun!
                [/URL]

Comment

I'm in! Will send a PM to Nick with my email address

Comment

Invite sent!

We need at least one more, with room for up to five more! Send me those PMs, people!
                    [/URL]

Comment

Did you get my PM? I did not receive an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by RamFanEsq View Post
                        Did you get my PM? I did not receive an invite.
                        I've sent two invites as of yesterday. I'll send another.
                        [/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

I've sent two invites as of yesterday. I'll send another.
                          Okay... as the Bobs would say, "I've fixed the glitch," and... I'm in!

Beware... THE MURDER!

Comment

We currently have nine confirmed teams, and need one more for an even ten and a complete league! Looking for one more interested party!!
                            [/URL]

Comment

If there is still room count me in. But being in Denmark I might need to have it on auto draft do to time zone difference.

Comment

Working...
                              X