Short Video Re: Rams Reporting to Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Video Re: Rams Reporting to Camp

Roland Williams sure is happy to be staying at the Sheraton rather than in a dorm room in Macomb!

http://video.msn.com/video/p.htm?t=1...7415678b75&rf=

Re: Short Video Re: Rams Reporting to Camp

I just got back from camp and I tell you what Kevin Curtis looks faster than ever...Bulger was on target all day but fitzpatrick failed to get zip on the ball. The new rookie punter didnt kick one time but hey he weighs 230 and is a great tackler! lol.. I really hope hedge cock beats out goodspeed cause man he has a great combno of size speed and toughness. I noticed this DE I forget his name but he is 6-6 270 and looks like a totoal athlete from what I saw. Kenedy looks ready to bust open to.

Comment

Nice to see Roland Williams like the internet ;)

Comment

Originally posted by GSOT
        I just got back from camp and I tell you what Kevin Curtis looks faster than ever...Bulger was on target all day but fitzpatrick failed to get zip on the ball. The new rookie punter didnt kick one time but hey he weighs 230 and is a great tackler! lol.. I really hope hedge cock beats out goodspeed cause man he has a great combno of size speed and toughness. I noticed this DE I forget his name but he is 6-6 270 and looks like a totoal athlete from what I saw. Kenedy looks ready to bust open to.
        Thanks for that camp report, keep them coming :clanram:

Comment

Originally posted by GSOT
          Thanks for the report, GSOT!

A 6-6 270 lbs defensive end could be Vontrell Jamison, #94, a rookie out of Clemson.

Comment

Originally posted by NickSeiler
            Thanks for the report, GSOT!

A 6-6 270 lbs defensive end could be Vontrell Jamison, #94, a rookie out of Clemson.
            I can't find another DE that tall...it's gotta be Jamison. He's a UFA out of Clemson. He missed most of his senior year with a torn ACL, and saw limited action in his earlier college career. Maybe he's a diamond in the rough, but he may just be a camp body.
            The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment