No announcement yet.

Rams going back to blue and white?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The blue and yellow of the 80's are the best, they stick out..blue and white is ok, but look too much like colts...

Comment

Originally posted by kman1521 View Post
      The blue and yellow of the 80's are the best, they stick out..blue and white is ok, but look too much like colts...
      Plus based on the chargers new logo they could go blue and white as well, which if im not mistaken was the original LA Chargers colors as well.

Comment

They removed the gold from all their logos before the season started last year. All the lettering in the end zone, on the walls, on letterhead to season ticket holders. All of it was in blue and white. This is not news, other than they made it "official." ...Now if they can just get rid of the current "snail" logo and go back to something classic, like the old Rams head.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

Comment

All bets are Goff

Comment

Head Slap, that photo you posted is one of the excellent pics I have in my collection. I did some editing on one version to remove the extra hardware on Scibelli's (71) face mask. Great colors under a nice sunlight, white horns neatly aligned in a helmet-blue line of scrimmage.

Below, Dec, 9, 1967 at the Coliseum. Rams won this thriller of a game 27-24 with memorable, last-minute heroics.

Comment

Working...
            X