Rams going back to blue and white?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick
    started a topic Rams going back to blue and white?

Rams going back to blue and white?

The team will remove the color gold from its logo set, reducing them to just blue and white, Paul Lukas of Uni Watchconfirms.

• RealRam
    replied
    Head Slap, that photo you posted is one of the excellent pics I have in my collection. I did some editing on one version to remove the extra hardware on Scibelli's (71) face mask. Great colors under a nice sunlight, white horns neatly aligned in a helmet-blue line of scrimmage.

Below, Dec, 9, 1967 at the Coliseum. Rams won this thriller of a game 27-24 with memorable, last-minute heroics.

Leave a comment:

• Head Slap
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RAMFANRAIDERHATER
    replied
    They removed the gold from all their logos before the season started last year. All the lettering in the end zone, on the walls, on letterhead to season ticket holders. All of it was in blue and white. This is not news, other than they made it "official." ...Now if they can just get rid of the current "snail" logo and go back to something classic, like the old Rams head.

Leave a comment:

• svh01
    replied
    Originally posted by kman1521 View Post
    The blue and yellow of the 80's are the best, they stick out..blue and white is ok, but look too much like colts...
    Plus based on the chargers new logo they could go blue and white as well, which if im not mistaken was the original LA Chargers colors as well.

Leave a comment:

• kman1521
    replied
    The blue and yellow of the 80's are the best, they stick out..blue and white is ok, but look too much like colts...

Leave a comment:

• AvengerRam
    replied
    Originally posted by Fargo Ram Fan View Post
    If this happens it will be the third most pleasing day for me as a Rams fan....right behind winning the title and the acquisition of Marshall Faulk.
    Pushing down to #4 that magical night you spent with the Pom Pom Mom at the Motel 6 in Encino back in 1981.

Leave a comment:

• Fargo Ram Fan
    replied
    If this happens it will be the third most pleasing day for me as a Rams fan....right behind winning the title and the acquisition of Marshall Faulk.

Leave a comment:

• tomahawk247
    replied
    The main thing about the uniform is it has to have that curved horn on the shoulders like on the blue and yellow throwback
    Its can be blue and white or blue and yellow but it HAS to have the horn

Leave a comment:

• ram3057
    replied
    Someone who entered an LA Chargers uniform re-design contest, took on the RAMS as well...

Click image for larger version  Name:	uni1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	41.8 KB ID:	808788
    Someone also came up with alternate names for the Chargers: "LAPD (Los Angeles Purse Dogs)" and the "LA Squirrels"...
    Last edited by ram3057; -02-10-2017, 03:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tomahawk247
    replied
    I played with the Rams on Madden at the weekend and had them wear the blue and white. It's a very tidy uniform, and looks great. Just don't know if it's too similar to say the Colts

Leave a comment:

• NJ Ramsfan1
    replied
    Rams' best colors were the blue and yellow in the 70's then during Eric Dickerson/Jim Everett era. Nothing else even comes close. Classy look that stood out.

Leave it to the Rams to have screwed up a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• r8rh8rmike
    replied
    From Alden Gonzalez ESPN Staff Writer:

The Rams received permission for a logo change in 2017, which will eliminate any of the gold and keep it blue and white. But I'm told that was merely a formality. Their logo was blue and white in all instances throughout the 2016 season, even if it wasn't reflected on their uniforms. They still won't have new uniforms until 2019, their first year in their new stadium. They'll spend this year working with Nike and the NFL, and reaching out to fans, for the design in 2019

Leave a comment:

• GroundDog39
    replied
    Thanks, Nick. I was scratching my head last night. I'll take back what I said earlier about disliking the blue and white combo. The two colours work well together and give the logo a much cleaner look. I hope they put the black outline on the helmets when the team unveils the new uniforms.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    So for those wondering, the news comes from a leaked document from UniWatch identifying changes for next year. I wasn't able to provide it when I started the thread on my phone but added it here...

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X