No announcement yet.

Rams' Sean McVay not giving up on ex-No. 2 pick Greg Robinson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First I want to say that it would be great if Robinson can turn his career around. I agree that there is nothing to gain financially by cutting him. That said he did spend last off seaon at a lineman school for lack of a better term. Yes Robinson posesses all the physical make-up to play up to his position in the draft but the problem is he hasn't come close to doing that and in fact looked worse in 2016 and is perhaps the least talented starter on the team and by a bunch. If he shows no improvement by opening week there is no way he should start anywhere on the Oline. If the Rams want to keep him as a last resort for an injury back up fine. Either way the Rams need to draft a LT since it now seems unlikely they will trade for one.
    :helmet:

Comment

Asked about transitioning to guard shortly after the Rams concluded a 4-12 season, Robinson said: "It's not really something that I'm just going to accept, because I'm so used to playing tackle. It would be hard to adjust. But if I have to adjust, that will be something that I will do."
      This kind of weak attitude is what's holding Robinson back. Instead of whining about how hard it would be to adjust, and that he'll only do it if he has to, it would be great to hear him say he'll do whatever it takes to help the Rams win, and make it happen. Unfortunately, he's got Alex Barron written all over him.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

This kind of weak attitude is what's holding Robinson back. Instead of whining about how hard it would be to adjust, and that he'll only do it if he has to, it would be great to hear him say he'll do whatever it takes to help the Rams win, and make it happen. Unfortunately, he's got Alex Barron written all over him.
        I think Robinson lacks heart and if your heart isn't in it the rest doesn't matter. You can't fake desire.
        :helmet:

Comment

Working...
        X