Rams V Cowboys Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams V Cowboys Predictions

A great history between these two teams. In the 70's, Rams and Cowboys squared off in the playoffs a number of times. I remember the 28-0 drubbing the Cows handed us in the '78 Championship game. I also remember the revenge we got a year later beating them 21-19 in divisional game as we made our way to SB XIV.....

We have dropped three in a row. I can see no other better message to send to the league then to beat the Cows on their turf. This Rams team is different.

My prediction

Rams 24
    Cows 20

What do you think?

Originally posted by macrammer View Post
    A great history between these two teams. In the 70's, Rams and Cowboys squared off in the playoffs a number of times. I remember the 28-0 drubbing the Cows handed us in the '78 Championship game. I also remember the revenge we got a year later beating them 21-19 in divisional game as we made our way to SB XIV.....

We have dropped three in a row. I can see no other better message to send to the league then to beat the Cows on their turf. This Rams team is different.

My prediction

Rams 24
    Cows 20

What do you think?
    I remember those games well, macrammer. As a kid in grade school, I'll never forget the times I'd go to school after losses (to Dallas, Minnesota especially) and take a bunch of heat from friends. The 21-19 game with Billy Waddy was great revenge- as was the thrashing we gave them the year Eric Dickerson ran for like 230 yards against them.

While I am happy at our start and hopeful Goff is showing his true self, I still don't share the vision of a Ram victory in this one- on the road vs. a quality club and many defensive questions. Will be a huge test.

Dallas 33
    Rams 23

Comment

Too many questions to point a finger at....
      Is the Cowboy defense really that good?...one average showing of good defense....a horrid game and finally a crushing defense (against the Cards)
      Are the Rams really that woeful at stopping the run?...three games in that says they are
      Is the Rams offense for real?....2 really great games where the Rams scored almost at will and a descent showing in the game they lsot

But I am sticking to my beginning of the season predictions...which was first the Cowboys will not win their division and will seriously struggle putting together wins as well as I predicted the Rams would win against the Cowboys

Rams 33
      Cowboys 13

Comment

Cowboys 30
        Rams 17

Comment

Rams 22
          Cowboys 17
          “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Rams 24 Cowboys 28

Comment

Rams 27
              Cowboys 24

Zuerlein FG in the 4th Quarter FTW!!!

Comment

Cowboys 27 - Rams 20

I think our D will be better but not enough to win. Our offence will be disrupted a lot and have problem to get into rhytm

Comment

Rams - 45
                  Cowboys - 42

Neither defense can stop the opposing offense.

Comment

Rams have yet to play a clean game. Special teams have been turning the ball over. Defenses play has been up and down but they have been put on the field right after stopping the opposing offense. Rams offense has been great in all fazes and will continue. This week we put all three fazes together.

Rams will attack the Boys young secondary with just too many weapons.

Rams 27
                    Boys 17

Comment

Until I see the Rams defense play decent I can't pick the Rams to win on the road against a potential playoff team.

Dallas 34
                      Rams 17
                      :helmet:

Comment

Cowboys 30
                        Rams 17

Comment

I thought I accidentally clicked on the Cowboy's website.
                          Rams 30
                          Cowpies 17

Comment

Still pretenders....

DAL - 42

LA - 27
                            "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana

Comment

Dal 27
                              lar 24

Comment

Working...
                              X