Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Open As Underdogs Against Vikings

Rams (7-2) at Vikings (7-2) Opening line: Vikings, -2.5 points
    Things can change, but right now, the Vikings are getting the home field spread. Personally, I like the fact that the Rams are underdogs. Keeps them grounded, and hungry.

On a side note, it'll be interesting to see if we get Keenum, or Bridgewater.

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

Things can change, but right now, the Vikings are getting the home field spread. Personally, I like the fact that the Rams are underdogs. Keeps them grounded, and hungry.

On a side note, it'll be interesting to see if we get Keenum, or Bridgewater.
    I think we may get them both.........

Comment

3 points for home field so the Rams are actually favored! Sounds good, right? I can't wait for this game! I haven't said that since last week. Actually more like 12 years ago.
      :helmet:

Comment

A little nervous about this game. 2 years ago we played the Vikings and it was view as an even match up. We were embarrassed by the Vikings and it seemed to season went down hill from there. New team, new attitude, and I HOPE for a different result!

Comment

Thielen and Diggs are going to be very tough match-ups for our defense. We also need to make sure we lock down McKinnon in the passing game. This could turn into a shoot-out.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
            Thielen and Diggs are going to be very tough match-ups for our defense. We also need to make sure we lock down McKinnon in the passing game. This could turn into a shoot-out.
            It'll be interesting to see how it all shakes out. The Rams average 32.9 points a game, the Vikings average 24.1. The Rams defense allows 18 points a game, the Vikings allow 18.3.

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
              That is the threat I see as well. Which is why hearing that Joyner is not seriously hurt was good news. My concern is Webster and Johnson who are not that heavily experienced and will be tested. Pressuring the QB will be essential to keep passes short and contained immediately after a completion. Wade will be also a big help getting these guys in the right positions.

Go Rams!

Comment

Right now it does look like Keenam is going to play. The RAMS D probably knows Case pretty well and I see this as one advantage for our team. Just need a couple of INT's to help keep that balance tilting towards the RAMS...!!

GO RAMS !!!
                Always a Rams Fan............

Rex Allen Markel

Comment

Actually the Rams are favored in the game -2.5 for a home team is not good.

Comment

Working...
                  X