Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams v Saints Predictions

Happy Thanksgiving to all US Rams fans

Saints are in town this week. Rams lead the series against this former NFC West foe, 40-33. Last year, the Saints whupped on the Rams 49-21.....I think this year;

Rams 30
    Saints 24

What do you think?

Chime in....It was just one loss!!!!!!!

Comment

Lol...

Im confident the Rams Offenzs will score ovwr 30 tomorrow. I believe Goff will get back om trsck. I'm thinking this game is going to come down to Phillips vs. Payton and how our D side of the ball can hold Brees n Co to under 27pts. You're not going to completely stop the Saints, but if you can get a few key stops, the Rams will win...

RAMS 33
      SAINTS 24

Comment

Saints 21 Rams 28 Really be very close.
        Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Not liking the way I feel about this game...

Rams 17
          Aints 27
          temp_4394_1467243487543_20
          RAMS!

Comment

As much as this looks like a Saints win on paper I just can't pick against the Rams. Two high powered offenses but sometimes these games end up being the opposite of what you expect.

Rams 24
            Saints 21

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• macrammer
              Week 9 Rams @ Saints Predictions
              by macrammer
              The 8-0 Rams are on the road to take on the 6-1 New Orleans Saints this week. Past divisional foes for over 30 years, the Rams lead the series 41-33 including a victory last year. This is the 5th game whereby the Rams face a top 10 offense as the Saints rank 10th. Having been victorious over the Packers (3rd) Chargers (7th) Minnesota (8th) Denver 9 (th), can the Rams come out on top in the Big Easy?

It will be a tough tough road game.

Rams 34
              Saints 27

What say you?
              -10-31-2018, 07:57 AM
            • macrammer
              Week 2 Predictions Saints @ Rams
              by macrammer
              I wish it never happened but it did. A blown call that lives in infamy.. A mistake that has been blown out of proportion. The Rams had to overcome a 23-20 lead by the Saints. Rams did, in waning moments. Saints failed to hold the lead. The Saints won the coin toss for OT. Elected to receive. The % were with them to score first. They did not. Fowler affected Brees throw and Johnson intercepts. Saints D need to hold Rams. They did not. In one of the most epic kicks in NFL folklore, the Leg nailed a 57 yarder to send the boys to the SB. Just an amazing game but one that is now mostly known for the blown call.

As luck would have it, here we are in week 2 facing the Saints, I suppose I never really disliked the Saints all of these years. But hard for me to look at them with anything but some contempt over so much whining.

Rams lead series 42-34. NFC West divisional rivals until 2001. Teams first met in 1967. Drew Brees, Kamara, Thomas bla bla bla

This is the type of game Rams need to win but it won't be end all if they lose.

Goff needs to improve performance....if he does Rams win 34 -27

What say you?...
              -09-10-2019, 12:04 PM
            • WhoDat
              How to beat the Saints ?!
              by WhoDat
              FANPOWER! You guys better ramp it up New Orleans style!

If we can't hear you from here you are not going to win.

WHO DAT !

(lets have some fun tomorrow )
              -11-14-2009, 09:37 PM
            • megas711
              The Saints losses
              by megas711
              Was hurricane Katrina just an excuse for the Saints terrible performance last year?
              -02-27-2006, 03:28 PM
            • Guam rammer
              Haslette aints the Saints
              by Guam rammer
              There's no way haslette lets the Saints beat us with their offense. If we lose, it'll be because our O really can't get things together. I'm really stoked about the posibilities of our D going in there and getting it done!!!
              -11-11-2007, 04:09 AM
            Working...
            X