Nick Foles I Owe You An Apology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Foles I Owe You An Apology

Nick Foles I owe you an apology. I was the guy at all the Rams home games starting up the "Foles you suck!" chants. I thought you were a washed up quarterback, a bum. Boy was I wrong. Your playoff run proved that you were just a casualty of a terrible offensive system, with an offensive coordinator and head coach too clueless to figure out how to maximize your talents.

Wentz will return and gets his starting job back, so I hope you can be traded to a team where you can thrive, because you've earned a starting job.

Congrats on your Superbowl win & MVP! You earned it and deserve it!

Nick "Folds" no more.

Comment

I say he owes us an apology

Comment

Another QB that was DOA under the Fisher regime.
        :helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
          Nick Foles I owe you an apology. I was the guy at all the Rams home games starting up the "Foles you suck!" chants. I thought you were a washed up quarterback, a bum. Boy was I wrong. Your playoff run proved that you were just a casualty of a terrible offensive system, with an offensive coordinator and head coach too clueless to figure out how to maximize your talents.

Wentz will return and gets his starting job back, so I hope you can be traded to a team where you can thrive, because you've earned a starting job.

Congrats on your Superbowl win & MVP! You earned it and deserve it!
          Foles is kind of an enigma. He had the one great Pro Bowl season, a few very mediocre seasons (including this year), and a really bad season with the Rams. He then goes on to light it up in the post season, so I'm not sure about his ability to stay consistent. That said, I'm very happy for Nick, and look forward to seeing where his career trajectory goes.

Comment

Yeah as really happy for him. Just did not suit his scheme of things with the Rams and with the Chiefs.
            Carolina Panthers @ Denver Broncos 2/7/2016 CBS 6:30PM EST Santa Clara CA!

Comment

Fisher was everything wrong with Foles, Keenum Goff etc.

Comment

Best Foles tweet I saw yesterday...

Charlotte Wilder
                ‏@TheWilderThings
                22h22 hours ago

Nick Foles is like the sporty girl in the rom com who takes off her glasses and everyone is like whoa but instead of glasses it was Jeff Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

Foles is kind of an enigma. He had the one great Pro Bowl season, a few very mediocre seasons (including this year), and a really bad season with the Rams. He then goes on to light it up in the post season, so I'm not sure about his ability to stay consistent. That said, I'm very happy for Nick, and look forward to seeing where his career trajectory goes.
                  I agree with this assessment. Not sold on his ability to consistently get the job done. The perfect confluence of events (not to mention horrific "D" by New England) allowed him to have his day yesterday, and to his credit, he took advantage of it. That said, I am not at all happy Philly won, and if you guys lived on the upper east coast you'd understand.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
                    That said, I am not at all happy Philly won, and if you guys lived on the upper east coast you'd understand.
                    I don't live on the upper east coast, but I did sit smack dab in the middle of a sea of Philly fans in the ED back in 2011, and it was a horrible experience having to deal with the absolute worst fans I've ever encountered, IN MY TEAMS HOUSE no less. That said, I was thrilled that they won the game and handed the Patriots their 5th Super Bowl loss (the most in NFL history), and sent that smug jerk Tom Brady home a loser.

Yep, I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

I don't live on the upper east coast, but I did sit smack dab in the middle of a sea of Philly fans in the ED back in 2011, and it was a horrible experience having to deal with the absolute worst fans I've ever encountered, IN MY TEAMS HOUSE no less. That said, I was thrilled that they won the game and handed the Patriots their 5th Super Bowl loss (the most in NFL history), and sent that smug jerk Tom Brady home a loser.

Yep, I loved it.
                      I never thought I'd say this...but...

Tom Brady > Philly fans

Comment

Originally posted by RockinRam View Post
                        I never thought I'd say this...but...

Tom Brady > Philly fans
                        I absolutely agree, Brady is the greater evil.

Comment

The current Eagle coaching stafg looked at tape of when Foles was successful after Wentz went down. Back in 2013 under Kelly Foles ran a pass-run- option. The current staff incorporated some of that and tweaked some of the Wentz offense to better fit Foles. No fluke at all to that Super Bowl run.
                          l
                          :helmet:

Comment

For all you Foles "apologists" allow me to ask you, what if he lands in Arizona next year?

NJ is right Eagles fans are the worst in the NFL. We can only hope for another 57 years of championship drought.

Go Rams!

Comment

Working...
                            X