• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams bring back CB Nickell Robey-Coleman w/ 3yr deal

Gary Klein
    @LATimesklein
    3m3 minutes ago
    Rams have scheduled a media conference call Wednesday with CB Nickell Robey-Coleman. An indication they are close to reaching a deal.

Rich Hammond
    @Rich_Hammond
    17m17 minutes ago
    So...the Rams are making Nickell Robey-Coleman available in a conference call tomorrow...
    Great news if it's true. Peters, Talib, NRC, and Shields would be a heck of a CB group.

Rotoworld says itís a done deal.

Very good move. Our CB depth chart measures up to any team in the league.

Comment

Ian Rapoport
      @RapSheet
      #Rams nickel CB Nickell Robey-Coleman has agreed to terms on a 3-year deal worth more than $15.75M, sources say, with $8M guaranteed. More firepower for a revamped LA secondary.
      5:31 PM - 13 Mar 2018

Comment

NFL mobile reports a three year deal for 15.75 million. if that is indeed the price, great deal for us, and talib, plus peters, plus coleman will make less money or about the same as trumaine

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Alden Gonzalez
          @Alden_Gonzalez
          5m5 minutes ago
          The Rams now have Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters as their starting corners, with Lamarcus Joyner and John Johnson the starting safeties. Nickell Robey-Coleman returns as their slot corner for sub packages. Kayvon Webster, Sam Shields, Troy Hill and Kevin Peterson are depth.
          I agree with Av; this unit is as talented as any in the league. Excited for this defense and for Wade!

Comment

This has to mean they are going to release Webster right? They save 3.5 mil if Webster is released. They also tendered Troy Hill.
            Aim high Willis, Aim High!

Comment

Originally posted by rammiser View Post
              This has to mean they are going to release Webster right? They save 3.5 mil if Webster is released. They also tendered Troy Hill.
              I suppose they might if they need the $, but it would not surprise me if they stash him on the PUP list in case they need a mid-late season reinforcement.

Comment

Still need a run stuffer in the middle of the 3-4. westbrooks is fine for depth, not a starter IMO.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

YES. GET IN THERE. JESUS CHRIST, WEVE GOT ON HELL OF A SECONDARY FOR THIS SEASON. GIVE me a WOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Another good signing by the Rams.

Originally posted by general counsel View Post
                    NFL mobile reports a three year deal for 15.75 million. if that is indeed the price, great deal for us, and talib, plus peters, plus coleman will make less money or about the same as trumaine

ramming speed to all

general counsel
                    How about Suh? He was released today.
                    :helmet:

Comment

Originally posted by mh-i View Post
                      Another good signing by the Rams.

How about Suh? He was released today.
                      Eric Dickerson has been dropping hints to Suh over Twitter. But unless the Rams are willing to take on Suh's huge contract, which is in excess of 10 million per year.

Comment

I really like the move to keep Robey-Coleman. The Rams do indeed have one of the league's deepest and most talented secondaries. Really interested in seeing what this defense could be like this season.

Not at all interested in Suh, based on his contract and because he is a career-long underachieving pain in the ass.

Comment

I'm very pleased with this. I think NRC was fantastic in the slot for the Rams last year and he was versatile enough to play outside in a few schemes as needed during injury time. This is an excellent signing in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
                            I really like the move to keep Robey-Coleman. The Rams do indeed have one of the league's deepest and most talented secondaries. Really interested in seeing what this defense could be like this season.

Not at all interested in Suh, based on his contract and because he is a career-long underachieving pain in the ass.
                            Sweet news about NRC. That was one of my 2 "must sign" this offseason.. The other being Joyner.

NJ, you are dead on about Suh. He is not only a classic underachiever, he claims to want the max salary from any team with whom he signs. After Donald and others we're tapped out as best as I can see. That comment tells me he's not interested in winning, he simply wants $. No thanks. I also think he's a dirty player, as evidenced in a T'giving game several years back while he was with Detroit.

Go Rams!

Comment

Working...
                            X