Huge THANK YOU TO general counsel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge THANK YOU TO general counsel

Once again I feel I must publicly say a Huge THANK YOU TO general counsel who has kindly donated a wad of $$$$$ to the site to help with the upkeep. I do know he is uncomfortable with me doing this publicly but I would sure love it if you could all thank him for his contributions now and in the past.

Thank you, general counsel

Dez

You da man, GC!!

Comment

Thanks a bunch GC!

Comment

GC I am very grateful for your contribution! On another note, where can the rest of donate as well?
        "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

GC, we owe you a huge debt of gratitude. Thanks for your selfless support.

Comment

Thanks GC and Dez!

Comment

Originally posted by R8rh8rmike View Post

GC, we owe you a huge debt of gratitude. Thanks for your selfless support.

So true, so true indeed. GC, $upport and kindness MVP. ...Mil gracias amigo. -

Click image for larger version

Name:	thank-you-for-support.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.2 KB
ID:	821354

Comment

Thank-you GC!

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
                  GC I am very grateful for your contribution! On another note, where can the rest of donate as well?
                  There used to be a PayPal link...
                  RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
                    I don't have a link on the site, I used to but it never brought a lot of help in for the site. dez@clanram.com is the site PayPal address if members would like to help

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• RamDez
                      Once again, general counsel puts his back behind the ClanRam
                      RamDez
                      General Counsel,

I can only thank you from the very bottom of my heart for the very generous support you have given to keep the ClanRam.com site running.

Your annual monetary contribution to ClanRam keeps the site fresh and helps keep the site online.

I personally and publicly thank you for the support.

As usual, a very humbled RamDez...
                      -09-12-2017, 02:29 PM
                    • rammiser
                      A Big Thank You
                      rammiser
                      I just wanted to give a big thanks to all the people that help provide this website for us Rams fans. This is the first site I check for Rams news each day and just want you guys to know that I and I'm sure most people who come here appreciate all of your hard work. THANK YOU.
                      -04-15-2008, 09:30 AM
                    • RamDez
                      Rams Nation Supporter
                      RamDez
                      I would just like to publicly thank Stephen aka General Council for his continued support for this site. His contributions have helped keep the site up and running over the years and he has stepped up again this year with a sizable donation.
                      I would love it if the site members can throw some love his way for all he does to keep Rams Nation and ClanRam on the internet.

Thank you sda, you are a true star.
                      -10-04-2016, 05:00 AM
                    • coy bacon
                      New site link from old site - removed.
                      coy bacon
                      There were posts on the old site that directed us to this site. Now it appears that they have been removed. That sucks because there are still clanram members who will be looking for everyone and won't find them over there and won't know where to look for us.

Do the folks who run the old site have such a grudge against Dez so much that they had to remove the direction links? Or are they worried about losing people from their site?
                      -06-01-2004, 09:47 AM
                    • RamDez
                      A Huge Thank You to general counsel
                      RamDez
                      A Huge Thank You to general counsel who boosted the ClanRam upkeep coffers and will enable the ClanRam to continue to have a presence on the WWW

Thank you Stephen

:ram::helmet::ram:
                      -10-29-2015, 04:59 AM
                    Working...
                    X