Site moderation - update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site moderation - update

We, the mods on this site have not been as active as we could have and I for one shoulder the blame for all of that. As Admin I should be far more active on this site.

When it comes to thread or post-moderation we will now follow this rule.

If any MOD feels a thread or post requires moderation, they will "soft-delete" that thread or post and a new Thread will start in the MOD forum. All of the mods will check before a decision is made to either fully delete the thread or post or to reinstate it. If the thread or post is deleted then the owner of the offending post will be warned. The normal rules will then apply. This is relevant for ALL members and to stop perceived vendettas by MODS and to protect both MODS and MEMBERS.

Hope this helps to go forward.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thoey
    Grrr... This is getting old.
    thoey
    Okay, for a couple weeks now I have had to have all my posts, whether in an existing thread or a new thread approved by a moderator. Well, someone fixed the problem with posting to an existing thread, but I still am unable to start a thread unless a mod blesses it. This all seems to have started when I renewed my subscription to the site. Can someone please fix this?

Oh, a mod will have to approve this thread before anyone will see it...

-04-16-2009, 03:49 AM
  • general counsel
    help from the mods please
    general counsel
    i just typed my entire good, bad and ugly article, hit post and it disappeared and didnt post. Any idea how i can retrieve it. Frankly, i dont have the heart to try and retype the entire thing from memory.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -11-06-2016, 05:57 PM
  • RamsFanSam
    Who HAS NOT posted in Word Association?
    RamsFanSam
    I actually read thru the WA thread. Not only is this the biggest thread lately, but it looks like everyone and thier mother has posted in there. Am I the only one who hasn't?
    -07-11-2005, 05:27 AM
  • AvengerRam_old
    Don't Mislead With Thread Titles
    AvengerRam_old
    'Tis the season for rumors and speculation.

That's all well and good, but if you wish to post a theory (either yours or someone else's), please title it accordingly. Don't post at thread with the title "The Rams have their sights on _______" if all you have to back it up is your own opinion of what the Rams should do, or the speculation of some random blogger. If you feel it should be posted, title it "I think that the Rams should _______" or some other title that indicates what it is you are communicating.

We're not the PD board. We strive to be better than that drivel-fest.
    -02-01-2009, 11:45 PM
  • VegasRam
    Thread titles
    VegasRam
    Why aren't my thread titles "Bolded"

It's almost like you know in advance the post will be boring
    -10-18-2011, 04:48 PM
Working...
X