Small victory on the uniforms today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small victory on the uniforms today

The NFL finally listened to the fans and will allow the Rams to wear the Blue and yellow uniforms for 5 home games this season. They'll wear the yellow "color rush" uniforms in Mexico, and the ugly white/gold/blue uniforms on the road and during the first two home games as well as the preseason. No more navy blue and gold jerseys. It was reported that the Rams sent all the letters and complaints directly to the NFL and said something like; "see what we're dealing with here?", "this is what the paying fans want". Small victory, but a victory nonetheless. The Rams will introduce the new designs in 2020 when the stadium opens. Now is we can just find a way to sign AD.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_4324_1458960283388_621[/ATTACH]

I was at training camp yesterday when they announced it and Demoff said they did forward all of the emails and social media posts they could gather. It was pretty cool. Personally I am torn between the blue and white vs. blue and yellow. Itís hard to describe the feeling of seeing the team in blue and yellow in the first game back at the coliseum...it brought tears to my eyes.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

I don't know if I am happier about the fact that they are wearing the throwbacks 5 times, or the fact that they are wearing the navy blue and gold jerseys 0 times

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X