rams vs baltimore television sked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rams vs baltimore television sked

Does anyone know when the Rams vs Baltimore game will be on tv for those of us not in the LA tv market? Probably nfl network, but i am not sure when its on.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

To answer my own question, the game is on at 1am on nfl network thursday night/early friday am.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel View Post
      To answer my own question, the game is on at 1am on nfl network thursday night/early friday am.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
      I was wondering the same thing. Thanks, GC!

viper

Comment

The game will also be streaming at therams.com,

"For the first time, the Los Angeles Rams will offer a free stream of their preseason games on therams.com in Los Angeles, Mexico and the United Kingdom. In addition, the stream will be available in all markets receiving CBS or UniMás’ broadcast across California, Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada and Utah (full list of affiliate stations below). Fans in Los Angeles, any secondary US markets, and the United Kingdom will receive CBS’ feed, while fans in Mexico will receive UniMás’ broadcast. Live streams can be accessed via desktop, mobile web and the Rams Mobile app."

Comment

Originally posted by isaacbruce4ever View Post
          The game will also be streaming at therams.com,

"For the first time, the Los Angeles Rams will offer a free stream of their preseason games on therams.com in Los Angeles, Mexico and the United Kingdom. In addition, the stream will be available in all markets receiving CBS or UniMás’ broadcast across California, Alaska, Hawaii, Nevada and Utah (full list of affiliate stations below). Fans in Los Angeles, any secondary US markets, and the United Kingdom will receive CBS’ feed, while fans in Mexico will receive UniMás’ broadcast. Live streams can be accessed via desktop, mobile web and the Rams Mobile app."
          Great info. Nice find.

Comment

Working...
          X