Can the Mods Please...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the Mods Please...

Go through my posting archive and please delete every post I have had that spoke favorably about Sean Mannion?

Please wipe them off the face of this earth, and if possible, wiping them from the Cloud would be great too.

This guy is atrocious and should be left in Baltimore. There is no way Brandon Allen and Luis Perez can be worst than this. YUCK.

LOL! I was not heavily invested last night but from what I saw, it was bad. He has actually gotten worse.

Comment

I'll get to that once I'm done searching for Eric Dickerson's response to Mannion's performance.

Comment

He was indeed lousy, but some blocking and receivers that catch balls that hit them in the hands would certainly have helped. Reynolds had two brutal drops and Ernest hemingway had one.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

TX, please clarify your reference...
          TX, please clarify your description of marc bulger as the rams ambassador to kwan.

Is that a veiled throwback to the days when you were dating michelle kwan, the skater or some other geopolitical statement that I am missing.

Ramming speed to all

sign the big man

general counsel
          -09-14-2004, 06:59 PM
          Opinions please on adam bergen, TE
          Guys, can you experts give me any view on adam bergen, tight end, lehigh (my undergrad alma mata and I AA annual competitor). Kipper has him as the #3 tight end, but i have not seen him mentioned on this board.

Personally, i view the odds of the #3 tight end taken in the nfl draft to be BOTH from Lehigh AND Jewish (my religion so i am not making any deragatory comment) as literally a Billion to One shot.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -04-11-2005, 02:36 PM
        • general counsel
          F Troop
          general counsel
          The end of the civil war was near when quite accidentaly, a hero who sneezed, abruptly seized defeat and turned in victory,

His medal of honor please and thrilled his pround little family troup, when pinning it on some blood was spilled and so it was planned he command,

F TROOP

Where indian fights are colorful sights and nobody takes a lickin, where paleface and redskin both turn chicken.....

Boy do i miss that show.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -12-07-2007, 11:57 AM
        • FestusRam
          Please Everyone..
          FestusRam
          Pray to the Football Gods that the Rams play an injury free game today.

I'm sure they can spare us for ONE game...hopefully
          -12-04-2011, 01:07 PM
          Help from the mods please, i cant call rammiegirl..
          Help please, i can no longer send or receive private messages. Dont know why, but i would love if someone could restore that function for me so i can drive many of you nuts on an individual basis. I really miss flirting with rammiegirl, especially now that i know that she is a dead ringer for angelina jolie.

thanks as always for your help

general counsel
          -05-24-2005, 04:43 PM
        Working...
        X