No game day thread?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No game day thread?

i know itís preseason, but I need a place to vent about Mannion in real time.

so some may argue, but here's my two cents.

really not happy to hear McVay state that many of his key players will not see much playing time in Pre-season.

reminds me of the 4999er game where he sat many and they were not prepared for ATL.

the point is, yes there is a balance between playing your key starters and risking injury and getting reps, but clearly McVay is going to err on the safe side.

and here is my comment - This team hasn't accomplished SH!T. they are nobody.

this is not Tom Brady, resting up for a playoff game. this is a a team that took the NFL by surprise with some aggressive play calling and some talent.

but clearly it is getting to their head if they are acting like the reigning SB champs.

btw, they got whooped. their depth is not good. mannion is horrible.

now, again, I know how many will bring up "meaningless" "no starters".

just making a point that I am starting to see that they think they are somebody when they are not. they better get their starters some reps otherwise the Raidas are gonna look like the Ravens in game one.

Comment

Originally posted by renrawtruk View Post
      so some may argue, but here's my two cents.

really not happy to hear McVay state that many of his key players will not see much playing time in Pre-season.

reminds me of the 4999er game where he sat many and they were not prepared for ATL.

the point is, yes there is a balance between playing your key starters and risking injury and getting reps, but clearly McVay is going to err on the safe side.

and here is my comment - This team hasn't accomplished SH!T. they are nobody.

this is not Tom Brady, resting up for a playoff game. this is a a team that took the NFL by surprise with some aggressive play calling and some talent.

but clearly it is getting to their head if they are acting like the reigning SB champs.

btw, they got whooped. their depth is not good. mannion is horrible.

now, again, I know how many will bring up "meaningless" "no starters".

just making a point that I am starting to see that they think they are somebody when they are not. they better get their starters some reps otherwise the Raidas are gonna look like the Ravens in game one.
      Here we go again....

It is preseason game 1, it does not matter who plays. The only thing I watch in these games is if any important players got injured.

Comment

Working...
      X