A Wraith checking in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Wraith checking in

I wanted to stop in and say hi!! Most of you don't know who I am and that's ok. It has been a lot of years since I have been around this site and some of the people I love. So many things have changed since the time I use to help and hang with so many awesome people. My love for this team has not changed!! And it is super cool to see this site still up and running!!

The Rams moving back to LA has really opened so many doors, even though I do suspect their failure in St. Louis was a plan from the time Stan took over, and I believe I was one of the first to recognize this.

I wanted to make sure that I said hello to all my old peeps that have stuck through this team no matter what challenge has been laid in for front of us. I also wanted to be sure to say hello to all the old fans from LA that got back on the wagon....it has been really fun to watch the melting pot. Another hello goes out to the St. Louis fans that continue to support the horns even though I believe you got a real sh** end of the stick.

Best of luck this season all you fans!!! I will be sitting at the edge of seat seat all season and am very cautiously optimistic as i have been through way to many roller coasters with team!!!

Special shout out to...
    Dez, David, Nick, General, RamFanSam, r8rh8rmike, RealRam, Maui, Hubison, gap and everyone else that I have made a personal connection with! Miss you guys and have and will always think about you and the Clan!!! Still love this family!

Welcome back. Let's hope the ride is exciting, and rewarded with a good post-season.

gap

Comment

On behalf of ALL of us, those who know and love you and those who don't, a PLEA to return to our discussions on a daily basis. I really appreciate its a lot of water under the bridge, but hopefully time heals old wounds and you are badly missed around here and we would LOVE to have you back all the time.

Ramming speed to you and your entire family

general counsel

Comment

Great to hear from you Jason, you are missed. Hope you and your family are doing well. Like GC, I'd love to see you back in the discussions.

Comment

Hey wraith. Nice to hear from you... thanks for popping in.

Cheers to a great season

Comment

Good to see you back, Wraith!
            RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

As a newer member here (but still an old fan), you sound like a great person to have back.

Comment

Ho-ly smokes! Wraith in the house! Someone buy that man a beer already!
                The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Great to hear from you again, Wraith! Your presence has been missed on the board, and I hope this thread is a sign that you plan to stop by and talk some Rams football with us more this year! Take care and enjoy the season!!

Comment

Welcome home.
                    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Come on back, the water is warm and the shark count minimal!
                      "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Jason, it's great to hear from you. Grace us with your presence more often! Things are slow here this time of year, but the season that counts is fast approaching. Hope all is well with you and yours ..

Comment

Great to have you back, Wraith! This place was always better with you here. You have been missed. It would be great to see you around more often. Take care my friend.

Comment

good to have you back, Wraith

Comment

As a fairly new member of this group, this sounds like an interesting story to hear!

Comment

Working...
                              X