Week 2 Rams V Cardinals Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 Rams V Cardinals Predictions

This week the Rams host the Arizona Cardinals. Rams will face their former number 1 draft pick Sam Bradford. The Rams lead the series 39-38-2 Last year, the Rams beat up the Cardinals twice for a combined score of 65-16. The Cardinals are built to be a run first /stop the run team. I sense the Cardinals will fold like a cheap date this week. BTW, I will miss Bruce roaming the Cardinals sideline and grousing the whole game.

Rams 34
    Cards 13

What say you?

Im concerned about Bradford. Hes always been good at getting the ball out fast, but can his receivers (outside Fitz) get open? Our D line has a history of taking out Cards QBs recently.

Heres hoping for a game where everyone makes it out alive. Rams 27-13

Comment

Gates open up on this one, and Rams run away with it. Final score: 40 - 10

Comment

Predictions Rams verse Squawks or 49Whiners....Easy. Watched both their games and figured out for the most part what they where trying to do... haven't seen the Cards game but have a vague idea based on what the Cards did do offseason...

First and foremost, they acquired an injury prone QB in Bradford--not a good idea when your OL isn't first in the NFL, and a worst idea when there is a Rams team has Suh, Donald and Brokers looking across from Sam Bradford...might be more worth our time to try and predict Bradford survives the game.

I think this will be a game where someone will "try" to test the Rams secondary...I don't see how Fritz is going to be any factor unless the Cards take shots down field--if I miss my guess:

Rams 55
        Cards 13

Comment

I see our first shutout against a bad Cards team. 31-0 Rams.

Comment

Rams Win ............... that is all

Comment

Rams 36
              Cards 9
              temp_4394_1467243487543_20
              RAMS!

Comment

Rams 28
                Cards 10

Comment

Rams 31
                  Birds 10
                  "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Birds 16 Rams 30.
                    I think the Cards will play us tough in the first half, but ultimately the Rams will show their class in the second half.

Comment

I'll say 27-16 Rams.

Comment

Rams- 42
                        Cards- 20

I see close beginning of game but Rams score at end of 1st half and sfore opening drive 2nd half.

Comment

Rams 35
                          Cardinals 10

Comment

Rams 30+
                            Cards 13

Comment

I think this has written trap game all over it. The cardinals runningback is really good and the current version of the Rams has still not proved that we have fixed that problem. Our linebackers are still new and I think we might see the Cardinals break some long once on us.Ultimately we will pull of the W after some good correction and individual effort.

I hope I am wrong and we just beat the **** out of them. But I still have not come to the level off thrust we the team that I 100% dare to predict that.

Final score: Rams 27 - Cars 21

Comment

Working...
                              X