Did anyone get hurt today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone get hurt today?

I am out of the country and could not see the game. thrilled with the win, bummed that the whiners couldnt pull it out against chicago. Let's go pittsburgh!

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Donít think so.

Mannion played most of the 4th, so Goff got a bunch of rest.
    “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

i read joyner hurt an ankle in the 4th and was questionable to return but we then pulled our first team defense. Lets hope he is ok

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment

Originally posted by general counsel View Post
        i read joyner hurt an ankle in the 4th and was questionable to return but we then pulled our first team defense. Lets hope he is ok

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
        I did not catch that. Thanks for the update.
        “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
          Ramming speed to all
          by general counsel
          I have been among the leading skeptics this week. Now that its game time, we must all unite as one, the squad needs our support, RAMMING SPEED TO ALL, LETS STRAP IT ON AND PLAY REAL RAMS FOOTBALL AND WIN THIS GAME.....

ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -10-17-2005, 06:50 PM
          Did Bruno Hauptmann do it?
          by Guest
          Anyone have any views on whether bruno richard hauptmann was actually guilty, or executed as a scapegoat in what may well have been the most infamous crime of the century for its time, the kidnapping and killing of the lindbergh baby?

As you may be able to tell, i am something of an assasination buff.

Personally, i think he was framed. I think that the sister in law was in on it.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -05-16-2005, 10:49 AM
        • general counsel
          A bright spot for next year
          by general counsel
          The seachickens won TEN games by a TD or less. That is NOT going to repeat itself next year. That is plenty of luck. We did great in one score games last year, not as well this year. These things balance out. Not sure about the whiners, but we are going to finish ahead of the chickens next year

Have i mentioned recently that i hate pete carroll

ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -12-30-2019, 06:16 AM
          General Counsel in Seattle Airport
          by Guest
          fyi, on my way back to atlanta from vancouver today, i had a one hour layover in seattle. I was of course travelling with my rams carryon bag and did some ceremonial chanting in both the main concourse and outside my departure gate giving the ramming speed cheer. Fortunately, i managed to avoid any encounters with seachicken security guards.

I am sure that the squad appreciated the positive karma associated with the spiritual support. I could feel the teams presence as soon as i got off the plane.

ramming speed to all, if we manage to win this game, its a whole new season

general counsel
          -10-08-2004, 09:49 PM
          final rosters due in today
          by Guest
          does anyone know what time final rosters are due today. I hope coady makes it because i like the guy. I was disappointed last year when we cut sunshine nick. I also like nigel eason, who i think is a lot better than dwight anderson.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
          -09-05-2004, 07:06 AM
        Working...
        X