Joyner out sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyner out sunday

Gurley and joyner both out sunday. Rams taking cautious approach. Need both at full strength for playoffs.

General counsel is back from out of the country and Good, Bad and Ugly will resume after the game tomorrow

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Related Topics

Collapse

• general counsel
    Ramming speed to all
    by general counsel
    I have been among the leading skeptics this week. Now that its game time, we must all unite as one, the squad needs our support, RAMMING SPEED TO ALL, LETS STRAP IT ON AND PLAY REAL RAMS FOOTBALL AND WIN THIS GAME.....

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -10-17-2005, 05:50 PM
  • general counsel
    General counsel returns-back in action
    by general counsel
    After a several day hiatus due to technical difficulties with my password, i am back on the board.

Given my frustration and depression over certain aspects of last weeks performance, i will not dwell backword, but will look ahead to this weeks critical game vs. seattle. If we win this week, i will feel ok about where we are. If we lose this one, i will be ordering about 5 pounds of rainbow cookies from zabars in new york no matter how much weight it causes me to gain.

Two great things came out of last sunday. First, the play of alex barron, who i thought dominated strahan. Second, the seahawks lost.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -10-07-2005, 07:34 AM
  • RamDez
    general counsel
    by RamDez
    email me please

if someone has his email, please send it to me, thanks:phone:
    -06-18-2005, 11:42 AM
  • general counsel
    gaines injures foot in practice
    by general counsel
    per espn, gaines limped off the field in obvious pain with a foot injury. Fisher said he got stepped on. Unclear how serious at this point.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -08-02-2015, 07:02 PM
    If corey dillon cant play.....
    by Guest
    If Dillon cant play sunday, any shot that they will suit up Sam Bam Cunningham? I hear he is in great shape.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    -11-04-2004, 06:38 PM
Working...
X