Wild Card WAG's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Card WAG's

I figured since the Rams are resting, I would throw out my picks for Wild Card Weekend and invite everyone else to do so:

Colts-Texans: Colts
    Seahawks - Cowboys: Cowboys
    Chargers-Ravens: Ravens
    Bears-Eagles: Bears​​​​​​

Gentlemen?
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

I'll pick the complete opposite.

Comment

Getting in a little late, but picking

Hags
      Chargers
      Eagles.

Colts already won, so no need to pick that one.

gap

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post
        I figured since the Rams are resting, I would throw out my picks for Wild Card Weekend and invite everyone else to do so:

Colts-Texans: Colts colts
        Seahawks - Cowboys: Cowboys C.boys
        Chargers-Ravens: RavensChargers
        Bears-Eagles: Bears​​​​​​ Eagles

Gentlemen?
        Wish I had seen this post earlier but knew the Colts where going to top the Texans and they did. Reason the QB. Colts have a QB who can throw the ball and hit his target, where as the Texans has a QB that's hit or miss in the throwing game and has to use his legs to move the ball for 1st downs. Colts have a balanced defense and can took away the Texan passing game

Reason for the Cowboys...it comes down to who has more in the passing game. Personally I think Wilson is more accurate and better as a QB in that regard, but the Squawks lack WR and other play makers in the passing game. Both are going to run the ball so its a coin flip who racks up more yards in the Game but it doesn't matter because I think its yards in the air that matters and defense. Cowboys have a fast LB core and that goes good against the run and Wilsons running/scrambling

Charger Ravens...its all QB. Ravens have the better defense but Chargers have a good enough defense to counter the Ravens QB and his running the ball. Personally I think the game will be Colts/Texans' game part II

Eagles, they are more likely to make more plays on offense then the Bears on offense. For the Bears to win, they need turnovers on defense big time--without that I don't think the Bears offense scores enough points to match the Eagles.

Comment

So who do we want to win Chicago vs Philly? If Philly wins, the Rams will play Dallas. If Chicago wins, the Rams play Chicago.

Chicago and Dallas are kind of similar in that they are both teams with strong defenses, and talented yet inconsistent offenses. I know Chicago is seeded higher than Dallas, but I think I'd almost rather play them again. Zeke Elliot would give us fits all day, and we kind of already know what we're getting into with the Bears. What do you guys think?

Comment

Chicago just for the opportunity to avenge that embarrassing loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewreck View Post
              Chicago just for the opportunity to avenge that embarrassing loss.
              I'm with you Ewreck, I want Chicago in the Coliseum to right that wrong!

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Originally posted by MoonJoe View Post

Colts-Texans: Colts
                Seahawks - Cowboys: Cowboys
                Chargers-Ravens: Ravens
                Bears-Eagles: Bears​​​​​​

Gentlemen?
                So far, you're doing great.

I didn't expect the Colts to be so dominating, but they were.

I also didn't like seeing the injuries in the Cowboys-Shehawks game. Those were brutal to watch.

Hopefully, that's the end of the injuries in the playoffs.

Except for Brady. I would LOVE to see him with a broken ego!
                temp_4394_1467243487543_20
                RAMS!

Comment

Moon on a roll!

From my perspective, I do not care who the Rams play next weekend. I strongly feel the Rams can win in 1st round if they do not beat themselves. Last year's game was just that. Rams beating themselves (Thanks Pharoah)

Be patient....take what the opposition gives you (This is for you McVay and Goff) If it is not there it is not there.
                  Take the sack if need be Goff. Do not fumble the ball trying to escape. Not your forte
                  Run the ball. It will be tough sledding to start but stick with it
                  Stop the run......Since Talib has returned, our coverage has vastly improved.

Just play smart and Rams win. Either Chicago or Dallas....does not matter if Rams play to their potential

Comment

Originally posted by MrOrange View Post
                    So who do we want to win Chicago vs Philly? If Philly wins, the Rams will play Dallas. If Chicago wins, the Rams play Chicago.

Chicago and Dallas are kind of similar in that they are both teams with strong defenses, and talented yet inconsistent offenses. I know Chicago is seeded higher than Dallas, but I think I'd almost rather play them again. Zeke Elliot would give us fits all day, and we kind of already know what we're getting into with the Bears. What do you guys think?
                    Bear by far is a better match up for the Rams. Goes to what I said about the Bears/Eagles game--Bears offense I think can't score enough to out pace the Eagles. Eagles get a TD, the Bears answer with a FG--don't think it will be a wild shootout just who puts up more telling points and don't think the Bears can match that. Its the same if the Bears come to L.A.

Dallas offers a more challenging game. For Dallas to have a chance, they have to slow the tempo of the game down and have to make 4 key stops on defense. Mainly Dallas has to be within or at least one score difference from the Rams in the last 5min of the 4QT, They have to keep the Rams' offense off the field. All that is because if the Rams are smart on defense some fast LB should always spy where Zeke is and a Safety shadowing Prescott's every move and slide double coverage to the wideouts---here the Rams defense has to pressure Prescott everyu game and force Dallas to attempt to run the ball

Comment

I want the Bears but am just happy we are playing next week for the win

__________________________________________________________
                      Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

I probably shouldn't pick squat. I'm the guy who took Lavian Bell with the #1 in fantasy football this year.

Comment

Cowgirls at the Rams

__________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

50%....and thatís why I donít gamble much! Good games this weekend. Bring on the Cowgirls!

Jack Youngblood

Comment

I think chicago vs dallas was a toss up for us from my perspective, both are really good teams that do a great job stopping the run, but here is why i am fine playing dallas. I think philly has a better chance of winning in new orleans than dallas did. Dallas already won there once, i dont see it happening again. Philly lost to new orleans by 40 points. They are an entirely different team from that game. I would love another shot against philly at home in the nfc title game.

I think McRammer is 100% correct. if we play to our potential and dont self destruct, we should win next weekend no matter which team we play. The team that concerned me the most was the chickens because beating a team three times in one year is really tough to do and its a brutal division matchup.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Comment