Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it feels good to breathe now.

the O line was monster tonight.
    “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Not a fan of Peterís tautnting after the game. He should be fined big time. Shake hands, shut up and be a gracious winner for heavenís sake.

Comment

Originally posted by tedpath View Post
        Not a fan of Peterís tautnting after the game. He should be fined big time. Shake hands, shut up and be a gracious winner for heavenís sake.
        his play does not make up for his piss poor attitude

thrilled that Whitworth gets the first playoff win of his 13yr career.
        “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Great finish! I did not appreciate it that a Ram dropped a loud F-bomb near the Mic when Goff was being interviewed. What happened to the 5 second delay to bleep those?

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyhater View Post
            Great finish! I did not appreciate it that a Ram dropped a loud F-bomb near the Mic when Goff was being interviewed. What happened to the 5 second delay to bleep those?
            that would be the gentle Aqib Talib
            Last edited by isaacbruce4ever; -01-13-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboyhater View Post

I did not appreciate it that a Ram dropped a loud F-bomb near the Mic when Goff was being interviewed.

Silly Talib. So you're all excited and adrenaline is still pumping hard right after the game (including a mini skirmish with some Dallas players). Still, keep your language in check mister. You do know it was a live interview for the world to hear and see.

Way too much of that foul bunk nowadays, especially in sports and among sports fans. Rowdy people / riff raff.

GREAT game though. Nothing really spectacular but sure kept all of us enthused and hopeful, including at the Coliseum. Defense showed some improvement and certainly the OL.

Nice job. ... Congrats L.A. Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by tedpath View Post
                I'm pissed that asshole is a Ram. I can't believe McVay puts up with that crap. Hopefully he's gone after this year as his ****ty attitude and play are an understatement.

Comment