Game ball to.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game ball to.......

CJ. Quite possibly the Rams best late season addition EVER!

like SavageRam said, the O line should get them too.
    “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

He was the catalyst tonight. AWESOME performance. 123 yards, 5.3 AVE, 2 TD's.

Comment

O Line, O Line, and O Line

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
          He was the catalyst tonight. AWESOME performance. 123 yards, 5.3 AVE, 2 TD's.
          Big time.....cut thrice in last year..........just amazing........

Comment

not only is he a bull, he showed some impressive footwork on a number of carries
            “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

I had zero belief when CJ was signed that he would have any impact for this club, and he continues to prove me wrong. What a performance! And the offensive line, whom I feel has been rightfully questioned through the tough late season stretch, really showed up today. Game balls for them all!

Comment

Whoo!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by isaacbruce4ever View Post
                  not only is he a bull, he showed some impressive footwork on a number of carries
                  I don't understand why; he had some fumbling issues in Denver but I always thought he was a good back.

Comment

Originally posted by macrammer View Post

Big time.....cut thrice in last year..........just amazing........
                    I don't understand why because although he had some fumbling issues in Denver I always thought he was a good back and you see that now when he carries the rock securely with two hands in traffic

Comment

Let's not overlook Sean McVay who had a great game plan for the offense tonight. He knew we had to run, run, run to gas their defense and keep Zeke off the field. Kudos also to Suh.

Great game for the Rams. Now we have to be Iggles fans tomorrow so we get another home game.

Go rams!

Comment

Originally posted by MDE8352gorams View Post

Great game for the Rams. Now we have to be Iggles fans tomorrow so we get another home game.

Go rams!

Go Philly. Do a "Who Dat!?!" for the Eagles and W I N.

Comment

McVay gives out game balls then receives one: 1 - 2 - 3 - FAMILY!

Comment

How CJ was cut not once but TWICE this season one of the all-time mysteries.

And I guess tonight was "Exhibit A" on why a good offensive line is so important.

Comment