Congratulations....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations....

To Rams fans everywhere and especially to those Rams fans that have stuck it out for the last 17 years. This game would not be what it is without the fans. It's been a long hard road but here we are in a game the Rams haven't played in since 2002.

ENJOY !!

Lets Go Rams !

I've been telling everyone this is our year. Every 20 years... 1979, 1999, 2019
    Last edited by ramsanddodgers; -01-12-2019, 09:59 PM. Reason: spelling
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

1 - 2 - 3 - family!

Last edited by SavageRam; -01-12-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

That's just good team family spirit after a victorious battle. Great to see.

Thanks Savage.

Comment

Struck me last night after the game that I would be going to bed and waking up for the first time in 17 years with a playoff victory under our belt. A great feeling. Congratulations to all players and coaches for their outstanding achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by SavageRam View Post
            1 - 2 - 3 - family!

I really love the culture McVay has created and the general humility and selflessness of the players.
            “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

“Game ball for our leader!” That just screams success!
              "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X