Congratulations....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations....

To Rams fans everywhere and especially to those Rams fans that have stuck it out for the last 17 years. This game would not be what it is without the fans. It's been a long hard road but here we are in a game the Rams haven't played in since 2002.

ENJOY !!

Lets Go Rams !

I've been telling everyone this is our year. Every 20 years... 1979, 1999, 2019
    Last edited by ramsanddodgers; 5 days ago. Reason: spelling
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Comment

1 - 2 - 3 - family!

Last edited by SavageRam; 5 days ago.

Comment

That's just good team family spirit after a victorious battle. Great to see.

Thanks Savage.

Comment

Struck me last night after the game that I would be going to bed and waking up for the first time in 17 years with a playoff victory under our belt. A great feeling. Congratulations to all players and coaches for their outstanding achievement.

Comment

Originally posted by SavageRam View Post
            1 - 2 - 3 - family!

I really love the culture McVay has created and the general humility and selflessness of the players.
            “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

“Game ball for our leader!” That just screams success!
              "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• hawaiianpunch
                The Best NFL fans
                hawaiianpunch
                I watched this video today about the best football fans. And it made me a little upset. the part that made me the most upset was Torry Holt saying that the best fans in the NFL are from Pittsburgh.

I believe that we as rams fans have to support them. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU FANS IN SAINT LOUIS. Now I know what a lot of you are saying. " We are 1-15 do you really expect us to go to every game?"

I may be wrong about this. But the raiders suck. There fans go to all their games. They may not be sold out always but they always go in full force. I drove from Las Vegas to an Oakland game playing St. Louis, when the rams stunk. And the raider fans were in full force. After the rams had beaten them, I had to complement them on coming out for there team. And they really appreciated it.

2 years ago when the rams played Pittsburgh and Chicago. I was watching the game and noticed that the rams fans there had dwindled. I heard more cheers on television for the other teams, then for the rams.

Frankly I am shocked at our fans. Maybe Im over reacting cause i don't go to games in St.louis, and Im not there to see it for myself. And hey for all I know i could be over reacting so Im just saying my peace.

St.Louis rams fans. Please "STEP UP" this year. I really never want to hear a future hall of famer of my team, say that another teams fans is that much better. Get a job, go to a game, be a true fan. If i lived in St.Louis I WOULD BE THERE EVERY GAME. "STEP YOUR GAME UP RAMS FANS."

Love you guys though.

-Hawaiianpunch
                -09-07-2010, 10:43 PM
              • RamFan_Til_I_Die
                ANd you all thought Rams fans were bad?
                RamFan_Til_I_Die
                I can understand not wanting to spend a bunch of money on a team that stinks, but how in the world can you not support your team in the playoffs? Are their fans that bad or could it be that maybe the economy is in worse shape than we think?...
                -12-31-2008, 04:43 PM
              • psycho9985
                Xmas prez for our young Rams fans
                psycho9985
                Dickerson's career long 85 yard run vs the Jets in 83- 5.7mb
                http://www.ramsrule.com/mikevids/jets83.mov

Young Fans of all ages who havent had a chance to see what the kind of Thrills ED gave us.
                -12-19-2005, 08:44 PM
              • RamsFan16
                Sorry... We have the worst fans!
                RamsFan16
                Ok this is on my opinion and it has nothing to do with you guys. But we have the worst fans at the Dome. I don't think they know how good they have it. I mean there at a Rams game and there Rams fans. I mean some times when the opponet does something good there fans at the stadium are louder than ours. Whenever we do something good it isn't loud at all. I mean I've been watching NFL Shortcuts for the Rams and other teams this week such as the Cardinals. And I find it very offending and embarassing that the Cardinal fans are louder than ours by about 500 times. I want it to be loud... Now please enlighten me. What is wrong with our fans at the dome? Grannit if were losing owell look at all the teams that have losing traditions. There louder than ever.
                -12-14-2005, 03:50 PM
              • UtterBlitz
                The Patriot fans are complaining
                UtterBlitz
                This is funny. They have issues with the time management in the game check it out.
                Here is a petition that they are signing. A request for the NFL to investigate the final 1:40 of Super Bowl XLII Petition

and here is a video analysis.

YouTube - Patriots robbed of superbowl vs. Giants

:x poor patsies....guess they didn't get the lucky breaks this time
                -02-12-2008, 09:26 PM
              Working...
              X