• Show
Clear All

• La rams ---- superbowl bound

LA RAMS ---- SUPERBOWL BOUND

What can you say.

Yes, it was PI ................

But in the end, our very stout D turned up and made us the NFC Champions

Man, its been a great ride

Rams got lucky on the no call, but I think that loss was on Sean Peyton. He could have run the clock down at the end and didnít. There were some bad no calls on both teams, but the Rams made the plays when it mattered and the Saints did not. Iím obviously biased, but I do believe the Rams earned the win. Superbowl baby!

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
      LA RAMS ---- SUPERBOWL BOUND

What can you say.

Yes, it was PI ................

But in the end, our very stout D turned up and made us the NFC Champions

Man, its been a great ride
      Yes, an incredible ride.

As far as the PI non-call, it probably should have been called, but it certainly wasn't the game deciding play. The Saints won the coin flip, had a chance to win, then had a chance to stop the Rams, but couldn't get it done. And if I remember correctly, there were a few face mask penalties that could have been called against NO that would have helped the Rams.

I still can't believe it, the Los Angeles Rams in the Super Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

Yes, an incredible ride.

As far as the PI non-call, it probably should have been called, but it certainly wasn't the game deciding play. The Saints won the coin flip, had a chance to win, then had a chance to stop the Rams, but couldn't get it done. And if I remember correctly, there were a few face mask penalties that could have been called against NO that would have helped the Rams.

We'll undoubtedly hear about that non-call all week- and to be objective, NO has a valid beef. They get that call, they run the clock down and kick a FG and its game over. This non-call should prevent a couple of us in particular from being quick to blame the officials for perceived slights and Ram losses.

Like you said, though, there was a non face-mask call on Goff during the previous drive as he ran towards the end zone- a call which would've given us 1st and goal and a chance to conceivably ice the game ourselves with a touchdown. We instead settled for a FG and NO got the ball with the game tied.

It's been a lot of hopelessness over the years, and I too can't believe we're finally back in the Big Game.

Comment

Originally posted by r8rh8rmike View Post

Yes, an incredible ride.

I think it was a proper NO - Call. The camera angle makes for all the drama. I still say the ball was past the saints receiver by the time NRC hits him. And the Refs told payton that the defender got there at the same time as the ball. Everything else I agree with. The no-calls on the face masks would have been big had they been called.

LA RAMS SB BOUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X