Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KevinDoyle
    replied
    Yeah. Didnít go last time they were in London for a reason I canít even remember any more but I will definitely make the effort this time.

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinDoyle View Post
    You going?
    Yes, we will be there. You?

Leave a comment:

• KoaKoi
    replied
    Was kinda hoping it was going to be a Mexico City makeup since that's not such a big road game for the team, but letting our friends in the UK enjoy a game is fine too! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• KevinDoyle
    replied
    You going?

Leave a comment:

• RamDez
    started a topic Rams play in London against the Bengals

Rams play in London against the Bengals

Rams will play a HOME GAME in London in the 2019 season

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
    To our friends in London - Be Safe
    by AvengerRam_old
    I believe we have a few members who reside in London. In the wake of this morning's attack by the terrorist scum that plague the civilized world, I just wanted to say be careful and be safe.
    -07-07-2005, 10:01 AM
  • 81~BIG-GAME
    London '07 details
    by 81~BIG-GAME
    It has just been announced that as predicted the Miami Dolphins will be taking on the NY Giants at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 28th October 2007,at 6pm london time..:l
    -02-02-2007, 09:11 AM
  • FilthyMcNasty
    NFL London 2011
    by FilthyMcNasty
    Chicago Bears @ London Buccaneers, any Rams fans going to the UK game this year?

I've had a late rethink and decided to go, wonder if any UK Rams fancied a micro-bash.
    -10-09-2011, 05:08 PM
  • AvengerRam_old
    I'm not sure if I could support the London Rams.
    by AvengerRam_old
    The NFL announced today that it will increase the number of games played in London next year.

Some have suggested that the league wishes to have a team in London one day.

The Rams have an owner who also owns a sports franchise in London.

While I don't really think it will happen, let me say right now for the record: a move to London might be the only thing I can imagine that would cause me to cease being a Rams fan.

I am that opposed to having a full-time NFL franchise in London.

Frankly, I can't think of any good argument for having an NFL franchise in London (apart from the potential financial benefits to the league, which I don't care about). In terms of tradition, logistics (distance and time zone), the benefit of regional rivalries, and desireability for players, it is an absolutely horrible idea.

So, while I will support the Rams in St. Louis, Los Angeles, or any place in between, I don't ever want to hear about the London Rams.
    -11-06-2014, 08:23 AM
  • r8rh8rmike
    No Home Field Advantage For Rams In London
    by r8rh8rmike
    No home field advantage for Rams in London

MATTIAS KAREN, AP Sports Writer
    Updated 3:32 p.m., Wednesday, October 24, 2012

LONDON (AP) ó The St. Louis Rams are familiar with fans cheering for the opposition, even at their home games.

They're likely to get an even bigger dose of that Sunday when they go up against the New England Patriots at Wembley in the annual NFL game in London.

The Rams are technically the home team, but the Patriots ó and especially Tom Brady ó have a much bigger international following and may get more fan support.

The Rams already had a taste of that in a home loss to Green Bay on Sunday.

Coach Jeff Fisher said "we had a lot of Green Bay Packer fans in our stadium last weekend. ... Didn't bother us, didn't have an impact on the outcome of the game."

Quarterback Sam Bradford said the Wembley game is "a big stage, a big opportunity."
    -10-24-2012, 01:15 PM
Working...
X