Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the moment, Clan!

Hey gang!

I know I have not been around much this year, but I haven't forgotten about the Clan, so I just wanted to stop by and say... let's really enjoy the moment.

We've struggled, toiled, sweated, screamed at the TV, bickered with each other, and waited patiently for years and now... we're finally back in the big game. I'm loving every minute of it, and can't wait until 2/3/2019.

Thanks to everyone here for being part of the journey. Now that we're here... I feel like every moment was worth it.

Funny how that works, huh?

Thanks for everything Dez.

As Rams fans, where would we be without the Clan.

Comment

Good to hear from you Av. Yes, I'm reveling the moment and can't wait for the chance to right history in addition to giving the Patriots their second Super Bowl loss in a row. It's unfortunate that there is a ridiculous side-show creating noise in our celebration, but it will eventually fade into the background.

GO RAMS!!

Comment

Side-Show? What side-show? I've been to busy celebrating every minute of the day

Comment

It’s been one hell of a ride. I honestly wouldn’t have imagined we’d actually be in the Super Bowl so soon after 2016’s debacle. All the other years of futility...have led to this moment. Revel in it. Who knows when it will happen again.

Comment

Enjoy it boys. To say we've earned it from our pain and suffering might be the understatement of the century. That said, I think we won the jackpot as far as coaches are concerned. He's a generational type Head Coach, quite frankly, and it just fits so well with what LA's all about.

I'm really excited and I'm officially going to the game! I'll be representing our guys with a throwback jersey of, who else, AD99, ala THE WORLD DESTROYER.

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Comment

Benn a while since I posted! It's time to get it done beat those stinking Patriots!

Comment

I figured out a while back that I'm not much of a message board guy. I'm just a fan and it's so exciting to be winning again. Through all the adversity (this board included) we all have gone through we can finally enjoy Rams football in February. Go Rams!!!
                Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

Comment

Certainly is great to be in this moment. I recall not too many years back we were at 3-2 after 5 games during the Jeff Fisher era and we all delighted in that achievement. Feels like ancient history. What is nice about this time is that we have a coach and front office that understand how to draft well and sign valuable FA's. I hope we are on this path for many years to come. Sure would be nice to avenge SB XXXVl

Go Rams!

Comment

cheers ClamRam!

Comment

I am enjoying it but am also very stressed about it - it was easier when we stunk! My wife is hesitant to invite anyone over for the game because I tend to be a jerk when watching such important games.

Comment

Its been a rough road for sure. I joined this forum because it seemed no one would ever discuss the Rams. I'm usually quite active, but these last two years have felt special. I check here every now and again, but its nice to have your team as the headline.

This ride has been crazy. From 1-15 to 13-3. From winning 6 games in 3 years to losing 8 total in 2. From trying to find a positive takeaway to being the favorites.

One more game to go and we can finally say we recovered from the GSOT era.

Comment

Really enjoying the moment! To be a SB contender is such a difficult challenge.

What a privilege for the Rams as a team, for us, their honest fans.

Comment

Its been a great ride to be honest. Didn't realise how lucky I was not only to go to the NFC championship with a few from on here in 1999, but also to meet many of you in STL over the years, after visiting LA twice, life dictates that I don't know when I will go next. Thanks for the good times all and thanks for the Rams tickets over the years also!
                            The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• AvengerRam_old
                              Thanks for another great year, Clan!
                              by AvengerRam_old
                              Well folks, another season has come and gone. We've had our ups and downs, and things didn't end the way we would have wanted them to, but there is hope for the future.

I, for one, would like to thank all the Clan members for another great year on the boards. As is typical, our passions have brought us into conflict from time to time, but in the end, we all stand together as Rams fans.

Things will quiet down for a while, but don't think the Clan is done until next Summer. We'll have fun following the first rush of free agency and the combine. Our very own DraftNick and others will prepare us for what is certain to be an exciting draft day. We'll probably have our annual "Clannie" awards around the time of mini-camp and, before you know it, another season will be upon us.

So, don't be stranger. Stop on over and say hey every now and again.

Oh, and as always...

Go Rams!!!
                              -01-01-2007, 04:08 PM
                            • RamWraith
                              Clan breaks record!!
                              by RamWraith
                              after being back and running for just 4 full days the Clan has broken a record.

49 people on the page at one time. This breaks an old standing record from the days of old. CONGRATS GUYS!! Lets keep up the great job!! WE ARE ALIVE AGAIN!!!
                              -06-01-2004, 03:03 PM
                            • Bar-bq
                              The Clan
                              by Bar-bq
                              You know what's great?

The ClanRam forums.

You know why?

Because everyone here has an opinion, and nobody is afraid to express it. What's more, nobody forces anything on each other. It is this difference in opinion which has allowed the Clan to thrive, as I've seen it, in the past 2 years. The barriers on what you can and can't say concerning our rams are wide. Everyone knows their limits, and expresses their own opinions within them. But they're not so razor thin that they impel uniformity upon our Clan. They provide a medium for discussion, and that's what makes this place so interesting.

How great would the Clan be if everyone was posting the same boring drivel, be it optimistic or pessimistic, becuase they were confined to the limits of eveybody else's opinions? Which is why I think It's great that we have such wide debate, and that we have posters that have the balls to say "we'll end up 0-16" and others who take the time to provide a slightly more positive sentiment.

And the fantastic thing is, we level each other out. There is no lopsided majority that feels necessitated to vent agressively after each loss- sure, we have posters who do vent, as it's been labelled, because, in reality, it's only human nature. But what's better is that this "venting" encourages people to "vent" right back- in either disagreement or affirmation. And it's great that we have posters who have the courage to say "no, no- here's where you're wrong"

What's interesting is how things can be interpreted. I know that everything said here is meant in the spirit of quality debate and discussion, and it's a shame to see people read it the wrong way. Becuase, I don't think anyone is trying to single anyone else out. The best part of this Clan is that everyone is entitled to express their own opinion (Provided you're a member ) and that not everyone agrees, and it seems like a lot of posters know how to express this in a very civil manner. I think we even had Missouri state law quoted the oother day.

So kudos to the Clan for being the medium for discussion that it is, cheers to Dez and all the Moderators, and I hope to see all of you SLIP, SLOP AND SLAP-ping into the future.
                              -10-02-2007, 08:30 PM
                            • Nick
                              Be thankful the Clan isn't on EZBoard
                              by Nick
                              I admin two EZBoard communities which I pay to keep ad-free, and both were hit pretty hard. We lost A LOT of content on one, and the other had some stuff go missing as well. Sucks the big one....
                              -06-01-2005, 05:23 AM
                            • clanram_81
                              What's up clan?
                              by clanram_81
                              Hey everybody ... I am new to the site ... sorda ... my dad introduced me to this site a long time ago and I have periodically got on with him ... but now I am a member and I think I am going to enjoy it ... I have made a few posts already in the past few days ... dont every mean to affend anybody or anything of that nature just wanna get on and talk about the greatest football team to play the game ... I am currently pusuing a college football career and other than that this is what I will be doing with my time ... I look forward to talking with all of you. GO RAMS ...
                              -02-02-2005, 01:41 PM
                            Working...
                            X