Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We were in the Superbowl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We were in the Superbowl

    We were in the superbowl and our D was fantastic. yea, they ran out of gas in the end but man, I am proud of their effort. The O ran into a brick wall tonight. we had a few flashes but the pressure on Goff was on EVERY snap, not his fault he was being knocked down on nearly every snap.

    I am proud we got there, shame we came up short.

    GO DEM RAMS

    __________________________________________________________
    Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

  • #2
    oh, and its the back of 3am here, am off twa bed LOL

    __________________________________________________________
    Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

    Comment


    • #3
      We were in it but didn't look like we were in it. Our offense looked confused - like it was their first game or something.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DE_Ramfan View Post
        We were in it but didn't look like we were in it. Our offense looked confused - like it was their first game or something.
        aye, the pats are real crap lol

        __________________________________________________________
        Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

        Comment


        • #5
          still stings, though. one thing about our team is that we compete till the end.

          i think i will sleep better tonight than coach.
          “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

          Comment


          • #6
            Feels bad losing to the pats...again...

            but if you told ANYBODY, even the most die hard rams fans, two years ago they'd make the super bowl in 2 years...NOBODY would have believed it
            ​​...I wouldn't have believed it

            but here they were

            wish they scored more than 3 points though, it was frustrating, patient as I was

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RamDez View Post
              we had a few flashes but the pressure on Goff was on EVERY snap, not his fault he was being knocked down on nearly every snap.
              Yep, many will want to blame Goff, but he had almost no support from the running game, horrible protection, and despite everything that went wrong, when it was all on the line, he threw a perfect pass to Cooks for what should have been a sure TD to tie things up. Cooks holds on, and it's a whole different ball game.

              Another tough one to take.



              Comment


              • #8
                Have to be grateful for the opportunity !!

                Comment


                • #9
                  I guess drinking a few beers takes the sting off this one. LOL

                  This was only against the greatest QB and coach tandem we'll ever see in our life time.

                  It was a tall order for our second year, 33 yo coach, and 24 yo, three year QB to pull off against such an opponent on the biggest stage.

                  Any argument about the big time post season performance by the Rams defensive can certainly be put to rest. They're maybe a first round LB selection away from true greatness.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SavageRam View Post
                    I guess drinking a few beers takes the sting off this one. LOL

                    This was only against the greatest QB and coach tandem we'll ever see in our life time.

                    It was a tall order for our second year, 33 yo coach, and 24 yo, three year QB to pull off against such an opponent on the biggest stage.

                    Any argument about the big time post season performance by the Rams defensive can certainly be put to rest. They're maybe a first round LB selection away from true greatness.
                    Certainly was a tall order but had chances. Shame we couldn't pull it out but as you pointed out, this is a young team. I think I'd forgo a LB in favor of a DB at this point. Someone who can cover the slot because guys like Edleman killed us.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Four Super Bowls, one win...batting .250 like a utility infielder. Frustrating.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        17 points against the Pats with the #1 offense.
                        3 points against the Pats with the #2 offense.
                        Obviously Bill B is a Jedi master over the offensive wizardry of Ram head coaches that last names start with M.
                        Was there a TE playing for us last night?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Great season Exciting, fun adn way better then Fisher/Spags/Han ball.........But i must say i was disappointed in our offensive game plan. I was expecting more from McVay.......

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We had nothing to lose and everything to gain. 2 years away from 4 and 12 and in the Super Bowl...as Shane Falco famously said... “Yeah I can live with that!” I like where we’re going and our chances. Now I have 6 months to surf more and fix my golf game. Hope springs eternal.
                            "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

                            Jack Youngblood

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by bltkmt View Post
                              Four Super Bowls, one win...batting .250 like a utility infielder. Frustrating.
                              But they won 2 World Championships before the Super Bowl era, and are the ONLY team to win a championship in 3 different cities. Not a great thing to claim, but still a fact.

                              Wish they coulda made it FOUR cities yesterday...
                              RnD

                              GO RAMS!!

                              Comment

                              widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X