Rams Full 2019 Schedule Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams Full 2019 Schedule Released

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rams 2019 schedule.jpg Views:	0 Size:	92.0 KB ID:	827804

Below is the Rams’ full 2019 schedule:

All games on Sunday unless otherwise noted.

Week 1: at Panthers | 10 a.m. | FOX

Week 2: vs. Saints | 1:25 p.m. | FOX

Week 3: at Browns | 5:20 p.m. | NBC | Sunday Night Football

Week 4: vs. Buccaneers | 1:05 p.m. | FOX

Week 5: at Seahawks | 5:20 p.m. | FOX/NFL Network/Amazon | Thursday Night Football

Week 6: vs. ***** | 1:05 p.m. | FOX

Week 7: at Falcons | 10 a.m. | FOX

Week 8: vs. Bengals | 10 a.m. | CBS | London

Week 9: Bye

Week 10: at Steelers | 1:25 p.m. | FOX

Week 11: vs. Bears | 5:20 p.m. | NBC | Sunday Night Football

Week 12: vs. Ravens | 5:15 p.m. | ESPN | Monday Night Football

Week 13: at Cardinals | 1:05 p.m. | FOX

Week 14: vs. Seahawks | 5:20 p.m. | NBC | Sunday Night Football

Week 15: at Cowboys | 1:25 p.m. | FOX

Week 16: at ***** | TBD | TBD*

Week 17: vs. Cardinals | 1:25 p.m. | FOX

*Rams vs. ***** is in the five-game Saturday pool for Week 16. The two games that will be played on Saturday in Week 16 will be determined after Week 8.

Some ESPN, NFL commentators, etc., are already pointing the vs. New Orleans as THE BATTLE among NFC teams despite being only the second game of the year.

Mr. Peyton, now don't you go back to your tantrums, Got it? ...Let it GO!

Comment

Always nice to see the schedule released and comment on its pros and cons. Equally amusing are the foregone conclusions drawn based on last year's records of our opponents. I would caution anyone, (especially those who rate this an "easy" schedule) that any schedule with New Orleans, Carolina, Chicago, Pittsburgh and Baltimore, along with improved Cleveland and Atlanta teams is hardly a cake walk.

The schedule is what it is- and we will have a target on our back from every opponent we face. The price of success!

Comment

Well, I will be going to one game

Comment

Originally posted by NJ Ramsfan1 View Post
          Always nice to see the schedule released and comment on its pros and cons. Equally amusing are the foregone conclusions drawn based on last year's records of our opponents. I would caution anyone, (especially those who rate this an "easy" schedule) that any schedule with New Orleans, Carolina, Chicago, Pittsburgh and Baltimore, along with improved Cleveland and Atlanta teams is hardly a cake walk.

The schedule is what it is- and we will have a target on our back from every opponent we face. The price of success!
          In addition, there's Dallas and the Seahawks twice. Looks like a pretty tough schedule to me.

Comment

How much longer are we going to London? Sheesh.

Not an easy schedule at all. Weird that the Cardinal games are so close together.
            “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Tough schedule as expected, but what makes it even worse to me is the traveling. The first half of the season were damn near bouncing from coast to coast every week. It also doesn't helping having to go to London again AND lose a home game for it.

Comment

Kind of surprised the Saints game isn't in prime time.

Comment

The comments made are totally accurate, but the team not yet mentioned is the *****. Aside from the rivalry issues, there will be a healthy QB and RB, plus the defensive additions of Dee Ford plus a presumed Nick Bosa will make their balance of offense and defense better than previously faced. We certainly will have made upgrades so it will be a battle.

Go Rams!

Comment

Here’’s how you release a schedule, https://t.co/6InYnCLe1J. Watch carefully at around the 0:41 sec mark...
                    “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

Originally posted by J-RodRamFan View Post
                      Tough schedule as expected, but what makes it even worse to me is the traveling. The first half of the season were damn near bouncing from coast to coast every week. It also doesn't helping having to go to London again AND lose a home game for it.
                      The RAMS could move back to STL, to the NFL approved stadium on the river, and have 65k+ real RAMS fans in the stadium. Then they wouldn't have to pay the relocation price of having home games in London and they wouldn't have as many coast to coast bounces.

Or they can stay in LA and endure a few hardships with the schedule.

gap

Comment

As of right now I say 10-6 or 11-5. What about you all?

Comment

11-5 seems feasible ... "as of right now".

So much preparation left to do.

Comment

Originally posted by isaacbruce4ever View Post
                            Here’’s how you release a schedule, https://t.co/6InYnCLe1J. Watch carefully at around the 0:41 sec mark...
                            Haha, that's classic

Comment

Just bought tix to the opener in Charlotte - my son lives there so we will be decked out in Rams gear.

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X