Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is going to the Panthers game?

Comment

I am - see post above. Going with my son who lives there.

Comment

Originally posted by ManofGod View Post
        Who is going to the Panthers game?
        I'm considering a visit to Charlotte. If my wife approves of the financing...

gap

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post

I'm considering a visit to Charlotte. If my wife approves of the financing...

gap
          Let me know so we can get together.

Comment

Oh wow...Saints matchup early in the season....should have been 6th or 7th game to get the billing it deserves. As far as the NFL an off season is an eternity in football--yes lots of the faces remain the same but tis a whole new year--new chemistry, new approach because of new players and an entire Spring to look things over and apply 20/20 hindsight

Win, lose or draw for either teams means squat, its not 2018 and it ain't for all the marbles in 2019... now if both are in the playoffs in 2019, then you have a game

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post

The RAMS could move back to STL, to the NFL approved stadium on the river, and have 65k+ real RAMS fans in the stadium. Then they wouldn't have to pay the relocation price of having home games in London and they wouldn't have as many coast to coast bounces.

Or they can stay in LA and endure a few hardships with the schedule.

gap
              LOL Rams aint moving back to ST LOUIS, and the schedule aint bad in fact they'll be able to get in a rhythm because of the Away, Home, Away, Home for the first half of season. 12-4 or 13-3 season.

Comment

Originally posted by jjigga3000 View Post

LOL Rams aint moving back to ST LOUIS, and the schedule aint bad in fact they'll be able to get in a rhythm because of the Away, Home, Away, Home for the first half of season. 12-4 or 13-3 season.
                My comment (which I thought was obvious) was towards those complaining about the "Home games" that are played outside of LA, not just the schedule itself.

You are very correct, the RAMS will never move back to STL. They nuclear detonated that bridge. It's quite obvious that RAMS ownership cares more about extremely large quantities of full seats than they care about large quantities of RAMS fans at the game. If they cared about having a stadium full of RAMS fans, they wouldn't have bought property in SoCAL to move the team to. As long as the visiting team can generate the large attendance they desire, the RAMS will stay in LA. When they lose that advantage, maybe his property in Texas will become the next location for the RAMS.

gap

Comment

I'm still waiting for my friends to get back from vacation to see if they still have seats available. If I can find seats at price on the stub, and in my price range, I will definitely be going. I'm just not paying double or triple the stub price like I did for the Dallas game in STL.

gap

Comment

The person I know that has tickets sold them to his nephew after last season. I won't know if the game tickets are available until the week of the game. I asked if he would let his nephew know I would like to buy one of his tickets to the game, so we'll see what happens.

gap

Comment

widgetinstance 232 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X