Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y Ram-o-site!

Hi Dez,

Just wanted to salute you with sincere congratulations for your outstanding CLANRAM.COM site, i.e., a QUALITY Ram-o-site! :-) The time and effort placed behind this cool forum truly displays a fine and friendly affection towards the RAMS and their supporting fans (I've been one avid follower since the L. A. Rams of 1966). It is a great opportunity to learn and share amidst the banging world of battering rams, particularly with the tremendous team we now enjoy.

I look forward to an exciting and successful season. Many thanks to you and all that contribute positively to CLANRAM! Rrrrrrrams... r-r-ready to RUMBLE!!!

Jorge

Dez is away for a few days , so I'll say thanks on his behalf. Hopefully everyone enjoys the site and Dez's work.

Hope to see everyone posting on the forum when the season starts ( or before).

Dod

:helmet:
    GO CLAYMORES : DEAD BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Comment

Thanks Jorge,

I hope the site becomes the BEST site on the web and its all thanks to the guys who are helping me.

Comment

Can I second that ?

GREAT SITE RAMDEZ ..

why is there only 70 odd members ????

Comment

I must agree, this site seems way cool, I've been looking for a good Rams Board for some time!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Ram Man
            why is there only 70 odd members ????
            I have been mulling that one over but remember that this forum only became active a few months ago.

With any luck and with the rest of the present members spreading the good word ;) things should take off nicely.

thanks for all the kind works

Comment

So I found this site in its infancy. Cool:cool:

Comment

A few months ..... COOL .... you can be proud of this RamDez, I think this will turn into one of the biggest sites on the web :cool:

Comment

Can I add my congratulations on a very fine and profesionally done site ??

Well done ramdez and co

Comment

Dez,

I just wanted to add my appreciation to what you have done with the site. I truly enjoy checking out what is going on in the world of the Rams and this is the most professional and informative site I've ever been associated with. I look forward to great times and another Super Bowl this year as the Rams Go Undefeated Baby

Yes; you heard it here first. It is time to frustrate, intimidate, and dominate.

Thanks,

Comment

Re: Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y Ram-o-site!

Originally posted by RamDez View Post
                      With any luck and with the rest of the present members spreading the good word ;) things should take off nicely.
                      I think it's safe to say that thinks took off very nicely...and I agree Jorge, this is a QUALITY Ram-o-site!

Comment

6 year bump? But i'll have to agree with you!

Comment

All I can say is how happy I am to find a group of guys who are all well researched and great fans and are mostly able to stay neutral enough to have great discussions and not just bash those losers that fill up the rest of the division!
                          I believe!:ram:

Comment

Fun post bud!! I LOVE IT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Max-Ram View Post
                              It is time to frustrate, intimidate, and dominate.
                              Ah. So. You have teen-age kids too.

Comment