Game Week 10 Chicago @ Rams Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Week 10 Chicago @ Rams Predictions

This week the 5-4 beleaguered Rams are hosting the somewhat beleaguered 4-5 Bears in a match up that is on the National stage. Last year the Bears completely scrambled the Rams offense and it is arguable if the Rams have ever really recovered. These orgs go back to 1937, when the Rams called Cleveland home. The Bears lead the series 54-36-3 and have taken the last six of seven games.

This game, given the Rams offensive line woes point to a less then impressive offensive showing for the Rams. Perhaps McVay will try to establish the run since this looks to be a low scoring game, The Bears defense is good. the Rams offense is bad. the Rams defense is good. The Bears offense is bad. Kinda like last week. Hold onto ball, Goff.

Rams 10
    Bears 3

What say you?

Originally posted by MACrammer View Post
    ...Hold onto ball, Goff.

Or, get rid of it quickly / quicker. AND be more accurate. You too receivers.

Comment

Same prediction as last week.

Comment

Originally posted by RealRam View Post

Or, get rid of it quickly / quicker. AND be more accurate. You too receivers.
        lol as in no turnovers!!!

Comment

They have won 3, lost 3, won 2, and lost 1. They have one more to lose before they can hope to win. And since the coaches refuse to adjust to what the defense is doing and run plays to take advantage of how teams are defensing them, I doubt they can even score against the Bears' D.

RAMS 0
          Bears 17 (their 2 TDs come from Goff, and the D holds them to a FG)

gap

Comment

In all honesty, I have no clue. Goff has a QB rating lower than Trubisky and the Bears are not the same team as last year, which is true about us too. If NBC had their choice I would bet they would flip this with another game, but the timing is too close.

I will watch the game hoping that we redeem ourselves somewhat since we are at home. For fun I will predict we win based on great performances by Darrell Henderson and Gerald Everett..

Comment

Originally posted by mde8352gorams View Post
              . Goff has a QB rating lower than Trubisky
              That is just downright pathetic. Who gets paid more ? .

Comment

Rams D: 14 on fumble return and interception return
                Rams O: 3 on record 68 yard FG (first FG ever snapped from own territory)
                Bears D: 10 on 5 safeties
                Bears ST: 7 on interception return of Hekker pass on fake punt from Rams' 6
                Bears O: 0
                No scores in OT (record 8 punts in 10 min. OT)

Rams 17
                Bears 17

Comment

Originally posted by Seacone View Post
                  Rams D: 14 on fumble return and interception return
                  Rams O: 3 on record 68 yard FG (first FG ever snapped from own territory)
                  Bears D: 10 on 5 safeties
                  Bears ST: 7 on interception return of Hekker pass on fake punt from Rams' 6
                  Bears O: 0
                  No scores in OT (record 8 punts in 10 min. OT)

Rams 17
                  Bears 17
                  I had to laugh at this. But, given the current state of the Rams offense, it is plausible.

My prediction is the Rams will score 13, a TD and two field goals.
                  “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

The Bears are not a good team, and neither are the Rams proving to be, but I feel like we'll bounce back and win this one. I don't know why I feel that way, because there is no reason too after the Pittsburgh game, but for some reason I do.

This game will be a huge indicator oh how bad this team really is if we lose, but not sure what a win indicates. I guess it depends on how dominant the win is and how Goff and the offense do.

I'm gonna go out on a huge limb and say Rams only turn the ball over twice (long stretch I know), and Win 27-21.

Comment

Not very confident right now. Both teams have issues. Should be a low scoring, ugly affair akin to last season's dud.

Bears 16
                      Rams 10

Comment

We really are a beat-down group. Ram's give us something this week we need...a win.

Rams 23
                        Bears 20

Comment

The Rams "should" win this game but I just don't know any more

__________________________________________________________
                          Keeping the Rams Nation Talking

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• macrammer
                            Week 13 Rams @ Bears Predictions
                            by macrammer
                            This week the 11-1, NFC West Champs, LA Rams take on the 8-4 Chicago Bears. The Bears lead this long running series 53-36-3

Key match-up.......The Bears sport a rather stingy 4th ranked defense. The Rams are ranked number 2 in offense. The weather should be clear and in the 20's. Can our boys do it this week?

Rams 24
                            Bears 20

What say you?
                            -12-05-2018, 09:54 AM
                          • laram0
                            Bears @ RAMS (predictions)
                            by laram0
                            I'm surprised no one started this type of thread earlier. C'mon people we are in the playoff hunt whether you like it or not. This is a big game for our RAMS!!!!

This is a game we should and must win...

I'm going with:

RAMS 27
                            BEARS 17

If our offense can get going this could be a blowout!!!
                            -11-13-2015, 12:26 PM
                          • RamWraith
                            Kirwan: Bears should have their way with Rams
                            by RamWraith
                            By Pat Kirwan
                            NFL.com Senior Analyst

The Rams have seven games this season when they scored less than 21 points in a game. What happened to the 'Greatest Show on Turf'? Well, their running back, Steven Jackson, is leading the team in receptions. This could be the first time Torry Holt has not led the team in receptions since 2001. The Rams defense is suspect and All-Pro offensive left tackle Orlando Pace is done for the year. In the four games played since Pace went down with an injury, the Rams offense has averaged 15.5 points per game while going 1-3. Rams QB Marc Bulger has thrown just three touchdown passes, sacked 17 times and thrown six interceptions without Pace on the field. The Bears on the other hand, have the best record in the NFC. Yet no one, except Lovie Smith, believe QB Rex Grossman is playing well enough to keep his job. Grossman has just 19 career starts, but the patience is wearing thin. With the four remaining teams on the Bears schedule combining for a 14-24 record, it is time for Grossman to regain the confidence of all concerned.

IF YOU LIKE THE BEARS KEEP THESE POINTS IN MIND
                            1. The Bears are No. 1 in the NFL in punt return average.
                            2. The Bears are undefeated in the NFC (8-0).
                            3. Chicago is the top team in the NFL in field goal percentage (21 of 22 from over 30 yards).
                            4. Chicago has 39 takeaways this season, tops in the league averaging three per game.
                            5. The Bears have the No. 2 defense in the NFL and No. 1 in average gain per pass.
                            6. Grossman has thrown more TD passes than any Bears QB in 11 years.
                            7. Chicago has allowed the fewest points per game with 12.5.
                            8. St. Louis is only averaging 16 points per game in its last five games.
                            9. The Rams are last in yards given up per play and the Bears are No. 1.
                            10. The Bears only give up 12.6 points per game on the road.

IF YOU LIKE THE RAMS KEEP THESE POINTS IN MIND
                            1. St. Louis has won its last five home games played on Monday night.
                            2. The Rams have won four straight games against the Bears.
                            3. Grossman has thrown 14 picks in the last seven games.
                            4. The Bears allowed 192 yards rushing last week against Minnesota.
                            5. In three of the last five games, the Bears defense has given up plus-150 yards rushing per game.
                            6. St. Louis has averaged 27 points per game in its last five games Monday Night Football.
                            7. The Bears only average 3.57 yards per rush.
                            8. The Rams are the best offense in the NFL in giving up interceptions.
                            9. Chicago has lost seven straight on MNF and 1-10 all time.

WHEN THE BEARS HAVE THE BALL

The Rams will have a tough time battling Brian Urlacher's top-ranked defense.
                            Chicago has had an interesting offense all season. The defense is so tough and so capable of creating turnovers that it would have been understandable for the team to just grind...
                            -12-11-2006, 06:02 AM
                          • RamDez
                            Tie Breaker Vs Bears
                            by RamDez
                            If the Bears win out, and the Rams lose to an NFC team, the Bears would
                            win the tiebreaker, as they would have a 10-2 conference record to 9-3 for
                            the Rams.

If the Rams lose only to Indy, then they tie with the Bears in conference
                            record and then it goes to common games, where again the Bears would win the
                            tiebreaker 6-0 to 5-1.
                            -12-14-2001, 04:33 PM
                          • Bears5490
                            Sorry to burst your bubble - Bears 31 Rams 17
                            by Bears5490
                            My reasons are all explained in the other Bears-Rams thread. I'm so sure about this game, it's a no brainer. A little trash talking game day thread, let's keep it civil.
                            -09-23-2012, 08:35 AM
                          Working...
                          X