2019 Game 13 Seahags @ Rams Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Game 13 Seahags @ Rams Predictions

This week the Rams host the Seahags in a key divisional match-up. The Rams are coming off a dominant victory against the Cardinals and as you know, it was a great response to the utter breakdown and dominance against the Ravens. So, which team will show up? The Seahags lead this series 24-19 and took the earlier game 30-29 when GZ missed a game winning FG as time ran out. This game will be a real test for the Rams. Goff will get pressure. Wilson truly has the potential to be a headache for Rams d. For Rams to win, it will comedown to play calling, Goff not getting happy feet and execution by our d The o line is always an unknown.
    I am hopeful it is a competitive game. I am hopeful we can pull it out. I am hopeful McVay and co. have them ready.....

Rams 27
    Hags 21

What say you?

Rams do not win another game in 2019.

Lets see if my streak continues.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewreck View Post

Continues? Didn't you say the same prior to the Cards game?

Anyway, must win game and I think the Rams play lights out!

Rams 24
      Seahawks 20

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaJason View Post

Continues? Didn't you say the same prior to the Cards game?

Anyway, must win game and I think the Rams play lights out!

Rams 24
        Seahawks 20
        I did. I also stated it’s why I do not gamble. I hope they prove me wrong the rest of the way.

Comment

Whoever misses the least FGs wins.
          :helmet:

Comment

The Rams SHOULD have won in Seattle ....... I think they win this week IF they keep their head screwed on.

Comment

Third game in a row against a mobile QB, I would think Wade can figure out how to minimize the threat.

I think we can win, but I will be in knots the whole game. If the offense can execute and keep the hags offense off the field, we will win.

Go Rams!
              “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

I think the Rams found they have a high-octane offense when they put their minds to it. Despite AZ having a weaker defense than Seattle, the Rams will look to establish a sound running game that it keys off to pass the ball downfield. Protecting Goff v Clowny & Jarran Reed will be a good test. Our defense has found it can pressure Russell Wilson consistently with AD hopefully giving him nightmares. I see this becoming a shootout as the Rams know they must essentially run the table to gain a playoff spot.

Rams 33
                Seattle 31

Comment

I'm glad it's the Seahawks at the Coliseum this week. This is exactly who and where I want to see the Rams play at this critical point. The way the Rams play the game and the result will answer big questions about this 2019 team. If we win, we're officially making a playoff run. If we lose, we're merely "not mathematically eliminated" and wishing for miracles. I can't make an intellectually honest prediction of a Rams' win. So, I'll just hope for it. Go Rams!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewreck View Post

theyll definitely beat Dallas.
                    but this game i'm not sure about.. Rams 27-24.
                    but Rams lose the last 2 games

Comment

Originally posted by Seacone View Post
                      I can't make an intellectually honest prediction of a Rams' win. So, I'll just hope for it. Go Rams!
                      What you said.

Comment

This game opened with Seattle as a 2.5 point favorite, and is now a pick-um, meaning the money is favoring the Rams.

Comment

From a Seattle perspective.

=====================

Rams TE Gerald Everett ruled out against the Seahawks

By Tyler Alsin / SB Nation Seattle
                          Dec. 7, 2019, 9:32 am PST

Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett will not suit up on Sunday against the Seattle Seachicks. It’s a significant development in that Everett was the most effective weapon against the Seahawks last time around. Sure, Todd Gurley may have scored two touchdowns, but he gained a total 57 yards and was very unthreatening. Cooper Kupp did some cool things, too, except 9-17 is not a good reception to target ratio for an NFL slot guy.

Everett gained 136 yards on seven receptions and was very frustrating in the middle of the field back in October. It was especially demoralizing to watch him go big on two of the final seven plays as Los Angeles set up their ill-fated field goal for the win that never was. Everett gained 28 yards on one play, and the final nine yards on third down to set up Greg Zuerlein's 44 yard attempt.

In fact, Everett’s most effective game by far this season came against the Seahawks. His 136 yards is double his next best game in 2019, and he’s only received double digit targets two other times.

L.A. will have to gameplan something else, as Everett has already been ruled out and the Rams will be back to Tyler Higbee at tight end.

Seattle is currently not great at defending tight ends. Let’s just call it what it is...they’re pretty bad. The Seahawks currently give up the third most yards, and fourth most touchdowns to tight ends.

The Rams other option at TE is Tyler Higbee, who’s been relatively quiet in his early career. He did get to take part in that offensive explosion against the Arizona Cardinals last week, going over 100 yards and a TD for the first time all season.

Los Angeles has weapons aplenty on offense, especially if coach Sean McVay continues to increase Todd Gurley's usage.

Seattle will then still have to deal with the likes of Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp, and Robert Woods. But seeing as Jared Goff currently likes to throw the ball not very far, the absence of a potentially explosive tight end in the middle of the field is at least a little comforting.

Comment

My only prediction will be that I'll be in the stands and will lose my voice. Everything else is unpredictable...

go rams!!!!

Comment

Rams 21 - Seahawks 18

Comment