The New Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Uniforms

Not seen this posted but the Rams have started putting in the seats in the new stadium.

Colour? dark blue (same as the current Ram helmets)

So it's a fair bet that the new Rams uniforms home colours will be dark blue and at a guess .... white.

Click image for larger version

Name:	picture.jpg
Views:	1889
Size:	32.0 KB
ID:	830771

Name:	KuoPdzA.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	887.3 KB
ID:	830772Click image for larger version

Name:	KuoPdzA.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	887.3 KB
ID:	830773
    Last edited by RamDez; -12-12-2019, 01:16 AM.

Not bad. Not bad at all! I LIKE IT! Two thumbs up.

Go for it Rams ! ! !

Thanks Dez for displaying.

Comment

I like them alot, but I also hope that the yellow and blue one will se alot of action

Comment

Not overdone, still uniquely Rams. Eeeets good.

Hope it looks better in reality.
        “Oh, 100 percent,” Donald said. “I feel like the words, ‘Thank you,’ ain’t enough. You’ve got to show it... Instead of saying thank you — show it.”

Comment

pretty smooth
          The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

I am sure the throwbacks will be a part of our wardrobe as well as the colour rush

Comment

I think blue seats are one of the basic colors. And it is a great choice for a stadium shared with the Bolts.

gap

Comment

Originally posted by gap View Post
                I think blue seats are one of the basic colors. And it is a great choice for a stadium shared with the Bolts.

gap
                Beats the red seats they've had since 1995!

Comment

Man It's been a long minute since I've posted. I think Dark blue with a hint of steel would be nice. Silver and Dark Blue. I love the old uni's and color but I think starting a new tradition would be cool. But I'd be fine with old school blue and yellow or blue and white. Just not that ugly blue and gold.

Comment

Originally posted by KoaKoi View Post

Beats the red seats they've had since 1995!
                    To be fair, the red seats in STL were purchased when the city was planing for the St. Louis Stallions. But then the NFL decided a less prepared and less deserving Jacksonville, FL (which still hasn't supported the Jags like STL supported the RAMS) would get the expansion franchise. That opened the door for Georgia to move the RAMS from a city that preferred (and still does) any team that is playing against the RAMS. Had the stadium that the NFL approved been built in STL, the RAMS would have already been playing in a stadium with blue seats.

gap

Comment

Looks too much like the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by jjigga3000 View Post
                        Man It's been a long minute since I've posted. I think Dark blue with a hint of steel would be nice. Silver and Dark Blue. I love the old uni's and color but I think starting a new tradition would be cool. But I'd be fine with old school blue and yellow or blue and white. Just not that ugly blue and gold.

I hear you on the silver. I posted (maybe a year ago?) on an old uniform thread about how the gold horns on my coffee mug fell off and what was left was the blue, white, and pewter. Looked good I thought. I'll see if I can find the picture.

Edit: Yep, here you go. A before and after of my mug. Once the gold fell off, I actually liked it a lot more... This kinda what you're thinking? I just think if it's silver it'll look like Dallas, no silver it'll look like Colts. But if it's a dark grey... it could work

Name:	fetch?id=820878.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	830933

Name:	fetch?id=820879.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	830936
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by KoaKoi; -12-16-2019, 01:14 PM. Reason: to add photo

Comment

I LOVE the blue and yellow and the White and Blue. Would be thrilled if they stuck with those.

Comment

I have to say, the sight of seeing the blue and yellow on the players when I first walked into the Coliseum at their first pre-season game in 2016 was overwhelming! I still would like to see that as the primary and blue and white as the throw backs.
                            "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Comment

From an email from Kevin Demoff:

"In addition, this exciting time includes our new brand identity – from logos and colors to uniforms and helmets. These elements will tie to our deep roots in Los Angeles while also providing a sleek, modern look that fits with our new, world-class home. We are excited to share all of this with you over the coming months and see our players run out of the SoFi Stadium tunnel for the first time in our new uniforms as we kick off this next era of Los Angeles Rams football."

Going to be interesting to see what they came up with, but that 2nd picture Dez posted is probably very close to what they'll look like.

Comment