Merry New Year to All!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry New Year to All!!!!!

Merry new year to the greatest group of Rams fans anywhere. We may be a relatively small group these days, but the group now treats each other with mutual respect at all times and that is a big improvement over certain times in the past. I think we should all be thankful for each other's support and friendship as we head into 2020. Here is to hoping for a rebound year for our Rams, another run at the title (with better results in the Super Bowl next time), and most importantly good health for all of you and your families.

Ramming speed to all

Clarence Beeks

Right back at you dear Clan friend, right back at you.

To the entire ClanRam family...

and to the L. A. Rams

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.13 MB ID:	831179

Comment

A Very Happy New Year to everyone in the ClanRam.
      Stephen has come through for the 2020 season by supporting our site for another year so a heartfelt THANK YOU to general council in his stout support of the ClanRam. I have to be honest and tell you that without the continuing support from GC this ClanRam would be long gone from the interweb!

Comment

I wish you all a very prosperous and joyful New Year. May God bless you in ways you didn't even know was possible.

gap

Comment

Originally posted by RamDez View Post

A Very Happy New Year to everyone in the ClanRam.

Stephen has come through for the 2020 season by supporting our site for another year so a heartfelt THANK YOU to General Council in his stout support of the ClanRam. I have to be honest and tell you that without the continuing support from GC this ClanRam would be long gone from the Interweb!

Thank You indeed GC. Much obliged sir, much obliged.

Many thanks to you too Dez!

Comment

Said in another words, GC: "su ejemplo es admirable".

And props / thanks go to the Mods as well.

All the best in 2020!

Comment